DRI UltraGreenLean Tea / Merchandise not authorised to bill

1 Richmond, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-232-0365

DRI UltraGreenLean Tea charged me for the merchandise which was never received. Originally I provided them with a credit card number to receive some tea merchandise from them. The charge has been disputed with the credit card company. They were very rude on the phone [protected]) when I called to inquire about the so called transaction. The guy just hung up without any good explanation .

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2008

DRI UltraGreenLean Tea charged me for the merchandise which was never received. Originally I provided them with a credit card number to receive some tea merchandise from them. The charge has been disputed with the credit card company. They were very rude on the phone (866-540-9633) when I called to inquire about the so called transaction. The guy just hung up without any good explanation .

• Do
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I accepted their offer of a sample for small shipping charge, now they have billed me for a shipment that I haven't ordered nor do I want it. I have disputed their charge with my credit card company because I have been unable to reach them by phone number listed. What a scam!!!

3rd of Sep, 2008

The same thing happened to me, i asked for a free trail and paid the shipping fee, and never received the trail and next thing i know i have a charge of $70 on my credit card and a very rude guy on the phone asked me what exactly do i want and i said my money back so he has agreed if i return the merchandise that i will receive a refund..lets see...i dont trust anyone now

• Cl
      9th of Oct, 2008

I TOTAL AGREE WITH THE COMPLAINT FROM PEOPLE i order the free sample for the shipping charge next thing i received a charge on my debit card for $69.87. i would like my money back.

• Cl
      14th of Oct, 2008

I TOTAL AGREE THIS IS SCAM EVERYTIME I TRY TO CALL YOUR PHONE NUMBER NO ONE ANSWER THE CALL I HAVE TRYIED CALL TO CANSELTHIS SCAM I CANNOT REACH YOU PEOPLE SO PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CHARGE MY DEBIT CARD AGAIN.

• Li
      17th of Oct, 2008

Same here. I ordered some free sample ffrom UltraGreenLean. They called in ask me order the product. I told them I do not want order the product. THey still charge my credit card $69.87. and I have never recieved anything yet, except the free sample.
    I want my money back.

• Cm
      24th of Oct, 2008

i have been taken also. I provided a credit card number to cover a small shipping fee only to learn they have been withdrawing money from my account without my permission. i have tried to call to request they cancel my account, can ever get a "live "person on the telephone. I feel very foolish and lied to. Has anyone had success stopping this

• En
      3rd of Nov, 2008

What A SCAM! Do not order this product, they will charge your credit card numerous times after you have been lead to believe you are only authorizing the shipping on the free trial order. Not to mention the product tastes like your drinking chalk mixed with water and didn't help what-so-ever with appetite supression or weight loss!