dri ultragreen / Stealing my money

53 Lafayette dr
Saint Catharines
Phone: 905-646-7354
On 25November, 2008 I received the try out product for $6.95. On the same date there was a charge of $48.25 and I was wondering were this was for. A week Later I was called by the company of I wanted the product and I said No and I didn't receive anymore of the product and my credit card was credited the $48.25. On December16, 2008 my card was charged $69.87 and I phoned the company and they told me to fax my card statement what I did. On January04, 2009 my card was charged again and I think this is now stealing because I don't get anything and they still charge me and I want my money back and I also think this company sould be charged with criminal conduct.

N  3rd of Sep, 2008 by

dri ultragreen - Shipping without authorization
DRI Ultra Lean

Ships without reorder authorization!

Company information:
MBM&F-Ultra Lean
Richmond, Texas
Phone: 281-232-0365
N  17th of Sep, 2008 by
I called these people, canceled the account, called the bank to dispute charge, and canceled the credit card that was used. I hope to get the money back. Tell your bank about this company, file a better business complaint - and hope for the best.
A  2nd of Feb, 2009 by
This just happened to me as well. My daughter followed and add for a Green Tea supplement. There was a charge for UltraGreen for $4.95 on Oct 6th 2008. Subsequent charges of 69.87 appeared on my wife's amex card for 10/21, 11/5, 12/6 and 1/8/09. At the same time, we started getting charges from a company called FitFactory for $19.95. Three of those charges came in. All in total, for a product that was advertised to be sent for just shipping and Handling, it wound up costing us nearly$340. I called American Express to open up an investigation into both Ultra Green Software (which is what the $69.87 charges are billed under) and Fit Factory.