dri ultragreen / Unauthorized charge to credit card

1 Richmond, Canada Review updated:

I ordered a sample for C$6.95 and they charged me for an unauthorized C$69.87. I called up my visa card company and they told me that they have received many such complaints already. Good news is that they do make refund to you. They even gave me the number to call this company - [protected]. I have to call the number yet as they are not open. No matter what is the outcome, I think this company is not doing the right thing.

More dri ultragreen Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ly
      9th of Aug, 2008

I also just noticed a charge of $69.87 CDN for dri UltraGreen that I did not order. I ordered the free sample and authorized the pmt for p/h for $6.95. No matter what the product samples do, I will never do business with this company again. I will call the toll free number to have the charge reversed asap.

• Ca
      10th of Aug, 2008

I just checked my charge card..and yes, I have been charged for an extra $69.87 CDN. I have yet to receive the $6.95 pack!...At this point and time even if I did like the product. I would not continue to do business with them based on their performance!..No reputable company would do something like this :(*I guess I should never have ordered the "free" pack!*

11th of Aug, 2008

Did you at least got the free sample? I didn't! I got the charge for the $69, 87 CDN plus the $6.95 for the pack plus $37, 75 for the power tea... Still no pack and no power tea!... I've tried to call at 866-544-6590 and the only pleasant thing I got so far is the elevator music!... (I let it rang at least 50 times but no one answered!) So I called the other phone numbrer I got on my credit card bill 952-908-4112 and Donna (at the customer service -carrier) sent a request for a refund at dri ultragreen and if it is not settle in the 2 next business day, she's authorise to process the refund (of the $69, 87) (have to call back!)

I've notice also, my spam emails terribly increased! I'm sure it is from thing company... I haven't subscribe to nothing else!... I should never have ordered also the "free" pack!

• Am
      19th of Aug, 2008

Hey i got my tea and the charge for $69.87, but i got it back...I just had to call the company heres the number 866-540-9633. i hope this helps with your problems.

• Sh
      28th of Aug, 2008

Hello and good afternoon, I also ordered the free trial just pay shipping of $6.95. I was also charged $69.87. However I did not correctly read and understand the contract. It is a 14 day free trial, if you do not call and cancel, they assume you would like to continue to recieve the product, therefore they charge you the $69.87 exactly 14 days after your free trial order. I have subsequently called and cancelled my subscription however I did have to a little bit of bickering with Brecca, but in the end I am pleased to say that she is cancelling and refunding me my $69.87. So I am now keeping my fingers crossed that it will show up on my credit card within 7 to 10 business days as a refund. Thay also want their sample back lmao.

• Cr
      28th of Aug, 2008

Hi,
    same thing just happened to me with the same company. I only got my free samples after I called them. Then, few days later, my visa is charged with 69.87 $. I called them and leave a voice mail stating i need this reimbursed asap on my credit card. As a result, someone leaves me a voice mail that I have to call them back and another charge of 69.87$ goes off my visa. No other product received or ordered by me meanwhile. I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE I checked every square inch and there was no agreement they will charge your visa and send you product without your knowledge. I always check before I order anything. Go on the "web site" and you'll see. I am thinking to go to a telvision post with this issue and also to suit them.

• Tc
      29th of Aug, 2008

Funny thing, I just had the same thing happen to me. I guess I learned the hard way. I haven't received the sample either.

2nd of Sep, 2008

Hi..

I have been charged $39.50...$6.95 and then today $69.87. I called 952-908-4112 and they were very helpful and said they would credit my account but it would take two business days. Then I called 1-866-544-6590 and spoke to a representative who said she would close my account and that no other charges would be put on my Visa. I also pointed out that I had read all the internet comments and was shocked at how a company that is supposedly recommended by Oprah could have such appauling business ethics. But the representative was extremely polite to me and assured me that my three charges would be reversed.

• Cs
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I too was charged, twice $69.87 for a product I did not consent to ordering (aside from the sample). I just spoke with the company and told them I filed a dispute charge with me CC company and they refunded the full amount. The name of the customer service person I spoke with is Philip Benson. Try that...

C

• Vi
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I totally agree, I had the same charges occur on my card and a huge increase in spam mail.
    The good news (so far) is the following number takes you to their call centre: 866 544 6950 and they cancel your account and refund the charges. It is stated that this takes from 30-10 business days. I would also suggest you get them to e-mail you confirmation of their "promise" in case you need to take further action.
    If you cannot contact them by phone, you can e-mail a representative at:
    Nicole@verifyyourorder.com
    I would also suggest contacting your credit card company to investigate this on your behalf, get the ball rolling from that side too, in case the money never materializes back into your account by 10 days post-complaint.

• Pe
      17th of Oct, 2008

I totally agree with all the people have said about this tea. I called my mastercard company and they cancelled my card for me so the devils won't be able to get any more money off my mastercard. They did get $69.87 but my mastercard refunded that back to me. Everyone be very careful about who and what you order with your credit card