dri ultragreen / Unauthorized Charges

These people have been charging me 69.97 for 3 months for a trial pack I ordered for $1.00. I've called them and they continue to send me drink powder and charge my credit card. I want a credit immediately for the entire amount they've charged me.

Comments

• Ju
      25th of Sep, 2008

I've been charged as well 69.87$. I called them and they canceled the order. Before calling your credit card, call them first and they'll cancel it. Here's the number I called: 1866 540 9633

If they don't want to give you a credit then call credit card and they'll arrange something.

• Je
      6th of Oct, 2008

I've been as well charged 69.87$ twice on my credit card for a sample which at first was suppose to be free... shipping excluded. While I'm trying to get them to cancel all of these unexpected purchases, an automatic voice message informs me, for the last 2 days, that my call did not go through...

I'm certainly not paying these fees especially when you cannot speak to any of the associates of the company... unprofesionnal, disappointing and not quite sure of the safety of their procedures.

• Na
      6th of Oct, 2008

I was also under the impression that I was getting the first shipment free and was only responsable to pay for shipping. I was told that I probably did not read the information and that there was no one with me to oblige me to read the info. A lttle arrogasnt I found. I am only being refunded one payment of 69.87$ when they have already charged two payments.
    I am also very disapointed to find that a product endorsed by Oprah would turn out this way

• Di
      8th of Oct, 2008

I agree this company is a rip off. They do not answer the 1-866 number I sat on hold for 20 minutes. My credit card was charged and I have never received the product. I believe its because I live in Canada. I am also very disappointed that Oprah stands behind this product.

• Ca
      9th of Oct, 2008

I haved the same problem I called the 1-866 number and the person just closed my account and credit my mastercard. Just explain the situation and probably you gonna receive your money!!!

• Pa
      11th of Oct, 2008

I also have been charged $69.87 from my credit card. I keep on disputing it with my credit card company with no avail. The credit card company recently sent me some form to fill out about my disputes. There was no agreement or policy for this Ultra Green company. I did not agree for them to continue charges my card. I have wrote them letters Telling them to STOP . But I keep on getting charged. What do I do now???
    I phone them during business hours at 1 - i66540-9633 but there is no one to talk too. They say to call back during business hours, which by the way I was calling during business hours.
    I think that this company is a total fraud

14th of Oct, 2008

I paid for a free trial - but was charged $69.87. I disputed the charge with my credit card company - FOR THREE MONTHS. I finally had to ask my card company to change my credit card number and issue me new cards. Terrible way to try to sell a product - oh and the product didn't work either. UGH!

• Am
      16th of Oct, 2008

I too wanted to try the free sample (only cost was the $6.95) for shipping and never received the product and then began being charged not only the $69.87 but also an additional monthly fee of $34.95! Got on the phone with them -- had to wait awhile on hold but did get through to someone who promised to credit my account. I guess we'll see what happens in 10-12 days. For kicks, I went to Oprah's site to see if any reference had been made to this problem and could find nothing. Very disappointing indeed. Best of luck to those of you still trying to get credits to your account.

• Me
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I too was charged the $69.87. I live in Canada and did recieve the product, so it wasn't to do with the country. I called the toll free number (1-866-540-9633) and despite what the automated voice said (3 minutes) it took about 20 minutes to get ahold of someone. You have to cancel your account within 14 days of ordering, or they will charge you. The lady I spoke with was quite rude. hopefully people look here before they purchase this product. I was very dissapointed with it and the service!!