Dri Ultra Lean Green Tea / Overcharged

1 OLYMPIA, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-402-4731

I ordered the $4. 97 trail offer. I then bought an order for $34. 97, then they charged me another $69. 97. I want my money back. This junk gave me headaches!!! Rip - off company!!!

Ja

Comments

• Me
      15th of Sep, 2008

I ordered the free trial and paid the 4.95 shipping and now they are continuing to bill me twice a month $69.87 even after I called twice to cancel and have disputed it with my credit card company. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! It doesn't work and the company is ripping consumers off!!!

• Me
      15th of Sep, 2008
    DRI Ulra Lean Green Tea - Ripping people off!

• Mc
      16th of Sep, 2008

Once they get your card number they keep billing you. I had to change credit cards to stop it!

• Ly
      16th of Sep, 2008

I've had a huge headache with trying to claim fraudulent charges. I've talked to my Bank, DRI's customer service - and it's all B.S.

They first act like they don't have your Account on file. Then they ask for your CC, and all of a sudden they find you in their system. I was hesitent to give them my CC, but I needed to get this settled. They apparently "cancelled" my account, but only gave me "Verbal confirmation". I threatened to report them to the Better Business Bureau, and I'm going to do just that!

It's unfair business practice. They should know better.

• Ly
      16th of Sep, 2008

DON'T EVER BUY FROM DRI ULTRA LEAN!!! WWW.ULTRALEAN.NET!

• Re
      17th of Sep, 2008

DON'T ORDER THEIR TEA! After ordering the $4.95 Trial size I too was billed the almost $70. When I called they told me that I'd "signed" a contract and the Trial Size included an additional 14 days which is what they charged me for. Of course by the time I noticed the posting on my credit card their return policy had already expired (less than 2 weeks). They are dishonest, and rude. The customer service rep I talked to hung up on me.

• Je
      17th of Sep, 2008

i ordered the 4.95 trial and cancelled on the LAST day of my trial and they billed me anyway!!! I called them and told them I wanted a refund and the customer service rep was so rude, said that my trial ran out yesterday!!! and when i asked for a supervisor he told me there is none!!! I assured him there is one and them he said she was busy! and hung up on me!!! DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! SCAM

• Di
      30th of Sep, 2008

I have not yet received my first order that they have already chaarged me 69, 87. I am trying to contact them this morning to cancel everything.

3rd of Oct, 2008

I was also taken in by this company. These low life people prey on people like us, relying on us not to read the terms and conditions. I know we should read them but honestly, how many people do take the time?

They certainly have not heard the last from me.

• Ve
      3rd of Oct, 2008
    Dri Ultra Lean Green Tea - Careful this is a fraud!
    DRI Ultra Lean
    Washington
    Phone: Phone: 360-402-4731

They advertise their tea as a free trial and you only have to pay shipping, but then they keep charging your credit card 100's of dollars every month. It is a complete scam

• Ki
      5th of Oct, 2008

I bought the 6.95 15 day trial and was charged then I went to check my account and an additinal 69.87 was removed.I called and they said I didnt cancel my account in 15 days what I recieved was a 30day pkg. of tea . I want my money back. Tis all a big con.

• Bo
      5th of Oct, 2008

Totally agree with everyone else. I have had 2 charges of 69.87 in two weeks time period. I could not find any phone numbers to contact this company on their website and after several hours of searching the one I did find had a full mailbox and wasn't accepting any more messages.

I have a call into my bank as the credit card I was using was a check card attached to my checking account. This has turned into an expensive and time consuming nightmare.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Here is another number that I have just found to try 866-540 9633 (of course this is after business hours so I will have to see what this brings tomorrow)

• Gl
    Riverton
    Utah
    Phone: 1-866-540-9633
    ultralean.net

My daughter ordered this product online with her debit cardand got billed, not the amount she expected, but still, she did order the product. The complaint is that I returned the product 30 days ago, and then refused delivery of the next shipment, and called on 9/05/08 and still haven' received credit. I called again today and Ashley told me there was an "error/computer glitch" that they didn't catch that had prevented my credit from being processed, and she was emailing her supervisor, (I could hear her typing) and that I could expect a credit in 7 days. DO NOT USE YOUR DEBIT CARD TO PURCHASE THINGS ONLINE. The bank cannot reverse transactions like a credit card company can, and they cannot prevent the deductions from occurring again. If the company is not reputable, they can continue to deduct from your account. The only option is to close your account, that is what the bank told me. In my case, once I called UltraGreen to cancel the shipments, they stopped automatically deducting from my account, but I have yet to get the money credited back to my account for the product I returned to them. I'll wait 7 days.

7th of Oct, 2008

Hello, this is one of the supervisors for the Customer Service Department with Ultra Lean Green. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-866-540-9633. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can.
    Have a great day

Ultra Lean Green

• Sc
      10th of Oct, 2008

i, as everyone else, seems to have same problem, only i never got product, they charged 4.95, i called and cancelled when i didnt get the item, but like many of u said, they charged the 69.87 after i called, i had to cancel bankcard, also wells fargo will put a stop payment on the company and file a claim for fraud to help recoup the $ i have lost. when i called lean today got a girl with an attitude who says i never callled to cancel, never mentions 30 day money back garauntee. when i told her i didnt recieve product she says the tracking shows you did...i told her do you have signature, and she is like we dont ship ups...ha, then you cant prove it wasnt taken from my box or delivered incorrectly, then she just got nasty. this company is a joke with lousy customer service, calling the bbb next

• Te
    DRI Ultra Green Lean Tea - still no refund after 30 days
    DRI Ultra Green Lean Tea
    PO Box 2003
    Riverton
    Utah
    Phone: 866-540-9633
    complaintsboard.com

I ordered a Free trail offer for the 15 days but when I received my credit card statement the company had charged me card in the amount of $74.79 twice. I called them and they said they would only credit me for one charge of $74.79. I requested both charges be credited and they refused. I am calling my credit card compnay to make a formal complaint.

• Te
      14th of Oct, 2008

Don't buy from this company. The 15 day trail offer is a complete rip-off and they charged my credit card twice in one statement for $79.79 and refused to credit my account when I said No to the offer. I will turn them into the state of MN under a formal complaint.

• Sc
      14th of Oct, 2008

i filed a compaint against them with the better business bureau,
    shut them down!!!

15th of Oct, 2008

I agree with everyone this company is awful!! I bought the "free" trail for $5.30 but then they charged me $37.00. I never recieved anything (still to this day) and on Monday I called my bank and they charged me another $74.00. I had to have my debit card cancelled...it has been a total mess!!

17th of Oct, 2008

I had the same problem as yours. I'm a 17-year-old chinese girl. I was in America for two and a half months training. I came back in August. I ordered the Ultra Green Lean on line, and it said that I only have to pay like 3 dorllars to get the sample. Then I typed in my information. At that time, I didn't have a card, so that I used my friend's card, and I payed him cash. At first, everything's going well, they sent me the sample. And I didn't know that they're still taking money from my friend's card. This time wasn't only the 3 dorlars' shiping, it was to take 69.78 dollars away for twice every month. I thought it's going to stop if I close the account, until my friend told me that the bank still required them to pay for the debt. Then I started to check for solutions online. Then I found that they said if I don't cancle this online by myself, they will continue to take money away after sending the sample.DO NOT USE YOUR DEBIT CARD TO PURCHASE THINGS ONLINE!!! I'm still worrying about this right now. I'm going to call them. but the problem is my language. I can't understand what they're saying sometimes, because they're speaking too fast. can anyone help me with this?