DRI Ultra Green Lean / Unautherized charges on my credit card

1 PO Box 2003Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 84065-2003

I had ordered the trial offer, was sent the product and my card was charged 69.87. They continue to sent this product at least once a month and continue to charge my card. This has occured 5 seperate times, for a total of 349.35. Every attempt to contact them is answered by an answering machine, thus far I have not recieved a return call from them. I want my money back...

Da

Comments

• Ju
      27th of Oct, 2008

What is this product and why do they keep charging my account for $74.76? They have charge me this twice this month. How do I get my money back?

• Ju
      27th of Oct, 2008

You have charged my Visa twice in October 2008 the amounts of 69.87. I ordered your free trial offer & now you have charge me twice.
    I am taking this to my local police if I have not heard from you with a refund within the next 24 hours.

• Gi
      29th of Oct, 2008

i have ordered the trial version of the tea, , , i get my statement and they have taken out 2 payments of $68.87 ???????
    all i wanted was to try it out then i was going to decide if I wanted more, , , , i want my money back NOW, , , ,

• Sh
      29th of Oct, 2008

This thing is a HUGE SCAM! I ordered the trial 3 weeks ago and got nothing! And the company is coninuing to charge 69.95 to my credit card every month! All I agreed to was the 6.95 charge for the initial trial and I haven't even recieved that! When I try to get ahold of the company I get no answer and no response to messages. I currently have my credit card company trying to dispute the charge - in the meantime I'm a student that can't afford this waste of time and money!

29th of Oct, 2008

I ordered the trial offer and was charged over $73 for something I never ordered. I want my money back!

• Na
      3rd of Nov, 2008
    DRI Ultra Green Lean - charger for product I did not ask for
    Alberta
    Canada

I ordered a sample trial and authorized a charge of $4.95 for shipping and denied anything else, and have had 3 charges put threw on my card for $49.95 and $79.95 plus the shipping I had authorized I want my money back and need to know what I need to do from here.

7th of Nov, 2008

This has happened to me as well. It is unbelieveable.

They are fraudsters.

jane

• A1
      8th of Nov, 2008

CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD!!!

This is the only way to avoid being charged again in the future. Register a complaint with your credit card saying that this is an unauthorized charge and if you have a reputable good card, they will refund you. I reported this scam to my credit card and they are already under investigation as my card company has already received numerous complaints.

TRY THIS NUMBER TO COMPLAIN TO DRI GREEN 1-866-407-1022 mon-fri

good luck!

• Kr
      8th of Nov, 2008

I was also charged for items that I did not purchase!! Along with the $69 and now $45 purchases that I never authorized, I am getting $1-2 charges for something I have no clue as to what it is! I am really pissed off. Isn't there something we can do to get our money back? This company is obviously preying on men and women who are looking for weight supplements and this needs to stop. I am calling that number for the green tea complaints and canceling my card if I have to. this is BS, we need to take this to an attorney or someone who will do something about this.

• Fa
      14th of Nov, 2008

I too ordered the trial and they are charging the $69.87 monthly even after I have called to cancel. They will not refund the first trial money that was suppose to be a free trial, right! I have left messages upon messages for the supervisors! No response yet

• Sh
      15th of Nov, 2008

This is such a rip off co. I feel so stupid for falling for their scam but God punishes people for their action's and they will be punished in the long run.I hope they rot in H--l.

• Ka
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I am having the same problem. I do not want the product and they keep sending me the crap and charging me $69.95!!!
    How do I stop this...They have taken over $300.00 out of my account unauthorized!!
    Any help in this matter will be welcome.

6th of Dec, 2008
    DRI Ultra Green Lean - charger for product I did not ask for
    Sandy Stephens
    Cleveland
    Tennessee

I asked for a trial offfer of this product, I did not ask for my creidt card to be charged 69.87 or another can of this horrible stuff. I don't think any one in the world would be stupid enough to pay that much for this crap on purpose. The only way for them to make money is to cheat people. I hate people like this. I will stop them!!!

• Co
      26th of Jul, 2009

They sent a trial item, it was opened, I did not want - told to cancel - they already had sent one-cost was on my credit card and they would not do anything about it.