Dri Symantecstore.com / Two unauthorized charges

1 Mamou, LA, United States Review updated:

I was renewing my norton and i have tw0 charges 49.99 and 51.99. I only wanted to renew it didn't want anything added to what i already had.

Comments

• El
      19th of Feb, 2008

I do not recognize this vendor nor this charge on my Visa.

22nd of Feb, 2008

I renewed my Norton for $49.99 did not inend to renew it for another year. Plesae remove $61.98 from my Visa. Sorry this was my error, I thought I was just verifing the original order.

• To
      2nd of Mar, 2008

I was charged twice on 02/11/08 for renewing my norton perscription who must contact to resolve this situation.

Please explain Mastercard charge reading:
    DRI*Symantecstore.com www.myord.com MN $39.99 2/20/08 Ref No: STZCX400

I believe I was charged twice for Norton Annual Renewal which
    was purchased on 2/25/08 Ref No: TBTRQMOO $42.49
    Norton Annual Renewal Norton.com/cs CA

Please respond immediately, to enable payment for Mastercard

10th of Mar, 2008

I order Norton for 69.98 and got charged twice for it . Would you please put the one amount back on my account. Thank you Ann Walker E-mail grandmaannie@pennswoods.net Address is 528 Walker Grove Rd Somerset Pa Phone 814=445-9514

10th of Mar, 2008

I renewed my Norton for 69.98 did not intend to renew it for another year. Please remove it from my VISA. Sorry this was an error, I thought I was verifing my original order. Thank you Ann Walker Phone 814-445-9514 Address 528 Walker Grove Rd Somerset Pa Email grandmaannie@pennswoods.net

13th of Mar, 2008

I renewed my Norton for 39.99 on 02/22 which is fine. But on my mastercard I was charged 39.99 on 02/09 by DRI*Symantecstore.com. I did not order anything. Please remove that charge from my account. Thank you. You can reach me at phone 951-652-9708. Or e-mail me.

• Ri
      14th of Mar, 2008

I was charged, on 02/06/08 , $59.98 and on 02/01/08, $137.98. Please explain the two charges...R. Taylor

• Do
      17th of Mar, 2008

This happen to me too. How do I go about removing DRI symantecstore 49.99 that I didn't order either from my account? I just wanted to renew my subscription with out any additions.

• Wa
      18th of Mar, 2008

I also have a double charge )DRI*Symantestore and one from Norton Annual renewal. There is NO customer service available at Symantic and I have found no way to speak to anyone. Completed a full page of *required inform, got a phone number to call and a priority code #. Every time I got to the point the enter the priority number - I was disconnected. I am going to attempt to totally cancel Norton and go the Bit Defender.

• Ca
      18th of Mar, 2008

I have two unauthorized charges on my account. The first was on 01/24/08 with SYM*SYMANTECNORTNRENWL e-mail address NORTON.Com/CS,CA and the second was on 02/28/08 with NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL e-mail address NORTON.COM/CS,CA I wish to have these removed.

19th of Mar, 2008

I have an unauthorized Mastercard charge from SYM*SYMANTECNORTNRENWL NORTON.COM/CS CA. for $41.99. I wish to have these removed. Thank you.

• Ju
      20th of Mar, 2008

On my Visa Account I seem to be billed twice, pertinent to my renewal of Norton Anti-virus...

One on the 21st of Feb for $49.31 US and then

One on 23rd of Feb for $56.07...NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL - (which is ALL I wanted) - I was not interested in the cost of $49.31 US for DRISymantecstore.com.www.myord.comMN

Please be so kind as to clarify this situation - I was renewing my subscription and NOTHING ELSE...

Sincerely, June Eggert

• Du
      20th of Mar, 2008

I have not yet received the CD for a 360 upgrade. Over 10-15 business days have passed.

21st of Mar, 2008

I ordered Norton360 verson2.0upgrade on 3/193/08
    did not download due to on line service error dial up went off line .Product #FKVH GKWMP37
    Iwant to cancel this order but unable to find how.
    I renewed my previous Norton #772774368 that is what I want to keep

21st of Mar, 2008

Why, oh Why was i charged twice for a simple upgrade...once by
    by Symantec on3/05 $ 39.99

and once again on
    3/06 for $39.99 from Norton..both on my credit statement..???

(HEYHHNORTON!!!) is anyone out there watching??

Does this seem like excessive cruelty on top of all the crap we still have to endure while toiling on the internet??

• Vi
      22nd of Mar, 2008

Received charge from Dri Symantec Dell for $49.99 on my charge card for something I did not order. All we wanted was Norton Annual Renewal. Please clarify this situation.

• Li
      25th of Mar, 2008

Please explain DRI Symantecstore com www myord com MN charge $61.98 on Feb.28 on my Visa card. I only wanted to renew my Norton for one year.

• Li
      25th of Mar, 2008

Please explain charge of $61.98 on Feb.29.

• Do
      25th of Mar, 2008

Sounds like you people are in the habit of charging folks twice for the same thing. You charged my VISA $43.55 on 02/15 only to have NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL charge my VISA again $43.55 on 03/07. What is with you people??? What do I need to do to get one of those charges reversed? I've already e-mailed Norton twice with no result. Doesn't sound like a very good way to run a business, if you're looking for repeat customers.