Dri Symantecstore.com / credit card charge

1 Gretna, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 504-393-1778

why is the cost for the security program $109.97? Who authorized this charge to my account? Other security programs costs $30.00-$60.00. Why is this so high? Please respond asap.

Comments

• De
      29th of Apr, 2008

Re: Order No. 771837137
    My credit card charge of $56.98 for the captioned order was never used, as I was reluctant to download your product. Instead, I had the Norton Anti-Virus installed @ Staples, and charged by them for your service.
    Accordingly, I feel this $56.98 amount should be credited to my credit card account.
    s/D.L.

13th of May, 2008

I was charged 62.39 for renewal of Norton and charged 89.99 for dri symantec. I don't know what the Dri Symantec is for.

• Ca
      16th of May, 2008

I purchased a 2008 Symantec Norton Antivirus for $47.98 and it cannot be loaded on my computer . Please credit my credit card Not enough space for the 2008.

19th of May, 2008

I WAS CHARGED 49.99 ON 4/16 REFERENCE#6189 THEN CHARGED 52.99 ON 4/29 REFERENCE#1865 FOR NORTON RENEWAL, ALL I WANTED WAS TO RENEW WHAT I HAD LAST YEAR.

CHARLES GOTTSHALL
    AT LOAGOTT@JUNO.COM

13th of Jun, 2008

I only wanted to renew my norton virus protection but was charged 59.99 for something i did not want. I was charged 53.00 for norton virus and 59.99 for something i did not order . I am not going to pay it.

• Do
      30th of Jun, 2008

On June 24th 2008 I wanted to renew my Norton Contract and I thought I had done this. Now I see on my Visa account that you have charged me $49.95 by www.billinternet.com and $64.98 by DRISTMANTEC . I was on hold for God only knows how long and how much money for the long distant call at which time the phone number that was given to me for your company, and was told that they did not charge the $64.98 to my account. If I don't see this $64.98 taken off my account ASAP!!! there is going to be trouble. I did not order nor do I want any of your product ever again. Doing business with you was very agrivating . Never Again !!! My telephone # is 410-208-0500 and I expect a call from you saying that you are taking the carge off my Visa Account.

• Di
      18th of Aug, 2008

Charges to my account are bogus. This is an illegal scam and should be stopped immediately. I want my credit card to be credited for this illegal charge. I am contacting my credit card company to stop payment on this asap.

• Th
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I did not authorize nor order DRI*Symantec HP CPC plan. I want my credit card credited for this charge of $66.98.

I
    only authorizes Norton Annual Renewal.

• Io
      28th of Aug, 2008

I thought I ordered just basic internet protection, why was I charged for'Myord.comMN? Please send explaination ASAP.
    I.Perkins

• Ca
      25th of Jan, 2009

131.98 over charge 68.96 agan what is going on?????cdanielk@hughes.net

• Li
      1st of Apr, 2009

YES, very illegal scam doing by your company.You are charging people without notification nor approval like you did to me.

So, please refund my $79.39 in my card account. I did not renew my old norton product.

• Da
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I WAS Chard $ 131.98 for norton protection i ded not recieve . told i would be refunded 3 months ago.

• Fr
      9th of Oct, 2009

I had the same "over-charge" from Norton. I chatted with their support service : the second charge is for the second year automatic renewal that they make us pay upfront! I had did canceled and refunded by the support rep very easily