Dri Symantecstore.com / Charged 2 times for Norton antivirus protection

I was charged twice on my credit card, 03/30/08 and 4/06/08 for renewing my norton anti virus protection. Who must I contact to resolve this situation ?

More Dri Symantecstore.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      16th of Feb, 2008
    SymantecStore` - Double billing
    SymantecStore
    Vancouver
    Washington
    Phone: Vancouver

Overcharged (double charged) for recent annual renewal of Norton Antivirus. Charged by Norton as well as Symantecstore. The Symantecstore charge needs to be credited to my credit card.

28th of Feb, 2008
    DRI Symantecstore - Double billing
    DRI Symantecstore

I was billed for $59.99 on Jan 6,2008 on my visa that I do not know what it is for. Please send a reply to lakeann@cox.net. asap so we can get this taken off my Visa/ Thank you for you prompt attention to this matter.

Ann Westphal

• Da
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I was charged twice by symantec for membership on Jan 02 2007 $54.99 times 2!

• Rb
      11th of Apr, 2008

Unauthorized charges on credit card associated with Norton Anti virus subscription

• Ri
      21st of Apr, 2008

I was charged twice for Norton Renewal.
    3-11 by you
    and 3-24 by NORTON

CITI Credit Card
    TURBINE PARTS REPAIR

• Lo
      25th of Apr, 2008

I WAS CHARGED TWICE FOR NORTON ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION
    ONCE IN FEB. FOR 49.99 AND AGAIN IN MARCH FOR 49.99. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM.

• Ha
      28th of Apr, 2008
    SymantecStore - Double billing
    symantecstore
    1303 turnberry court
    Rockledge
    Florida
    Phone: 321 631 0405

On 3/28 I was charged 69.98 for Norton virus protection and on 3/31n charged again for presumably the same protection.

• Gi
      30th of Apr, 2008

On my credit card, I was billed $56.62US for my annual renewal of Norton and I was also billed for $48.71US for DRI Symantecstore.com which I did not order. Please refund my credit card for $48.71 US.

• Ri
      5th of May, 2008

On 04/08/08 I renewed my Norton Antivirus protection. At the cost of $59.99. On04/22/08, there was a Norton Annual Renewal costing $60.59 both of the charges are on my credit card statement. Please correct this double debit.

Richard J. Adinolfo
    84 Chittenden Road
    Killingworth CT. 06419

• Al
      10th of May, 2008
    Dri Symantecstore.com - Double billing
    Dri Symantecstore.com
    Hillsborough

Renewed Norton virus protection for $39.99 and was also billed $39.99 by Symantecstore.com for what I have no clue. I thought this was a mistake at first until I started reading the complaints from so many other people having the same problem.
    Now it sounds like Symantic just trying to rip people off. Time someone investigates this bunch of crooks. Just imagine how much these crooks are making from people who very seldom check their credit card billing.

• Je
      10th of May, 2008

Why was I charged twice for my Norton Antiviral renewal?
    Once by you on 4/9/08 and once by Norton on 4/11/08.
    Please correct this double charge on my credit card.
    This seems to be a common event with you.

Jeanette M. McDermott
    35 Buckman Drive
    Hatboro, PA 19040

• Le
      13th of May, 2008

I was double charged for my Norton 360. I authorized the renewal of Norton but not this added Symantec Stuff. I called the phone number and have been on hold for 10 minutes. I am not hanging up until I get a straight answer on this unauthorized charge, and get reimbursed for it. I think it is ridiculous that I was charged twice. It would have been easier to go to Best Buy and get the Norton Anti-Virus disks rather than incur this ridiculous second charge.

• Le

877-294-5265

This is the phone number provided by Norton on my checking account statement. I called it, and it gave me an automated voice talking about why the second charge was done. I followed the prompts and stayed on the line to talk with someone, which took about 10-15 minutes to get a real person. He asked a lot of questions, and wanted the serial number to the product, if you have it (which I didn't). If you don't have it, he looked up the information using my name and phone number. Know the date the charge went through on. I was able to get a refund of 59.99 by calling and complaining.

• Go
      13th of May, 2008

I also was charged twice for 1 NORTON PROTECTION. been 8 days and no response to return my money back into my account.

• Te
      14th of May, 2008

I was also charged double. Since I could find no phone number to call and get this taken care of, I called my credit card company
    and disputed the charge. They credited my account back. Hopefully I won't be doing this every year!! I hear it's better to buy from the store and download instead of downloading from computer, so maybe there is a lesson for me to learn here.

• Ya
      22nd of May, 2008

I've been also charged twice. Once for a product I really purchased, which is fine but the other charge was for an automatic renewal that I wasn't supposed to have because I selected not to reeive it in my account.

I want a refund for the second billing which is identified on my credit card bill as NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL 877-294- 5265 for a total of 49.62 $cdn

• Ro
      28th of May, 2008

I too was double charged for renewing my software I was billed 39.99 on 4-29 by DRI Symantec and again on 5-03 by Norton. What does it take to resolve this problem???

• Je
      4th of Jun, 2008

I was charged 39.99 on 4/21 by Dri Symantec and then 39.99 on 4/28 by Norton Annual Renewal. I can not reach anyone by phone to discuss these charges. I thought I renewed by Norton...I am not sure what the Symantec even is. I am calling my credit card company to try to get the extra charge remove. What a hassle! This doesn't seem to be good business..

17th of Jun, 2008

877-294- 5265, I called this number because I was charged for a product I purchased online and then a month later I was charged again on my credit card. This number is not valid. This is absurd how hard it is to reach a person at this company.

• Ci
      24th of Jun, 2008

I was charged, never approved it or anything. they must have old billing and charged me 53 dollars for purchasing something I not only don't need but NEVER authorized.

this is crazy