DRI Symantec-www.myord.comMN / Neever signed for this!

You are charging me 39.99 a month and I never signed up for this. How can you do this to people? I am on a small income and would like a refund from the beginning when you first started taking it out of my visa card. This is not right. Please let me know what you are going to do.
[protected]
Carol Reep

Comments

• El
      21st of Sep, 2008

I also have a charge on my Visa which amounts to $114.99 for DRI Symantec ..don't even know what it is and how they got my acct. # and theres not a phone # that you can call

• Br
      29th of Sep, 2008

Oh my god...I sighed up for lean green tea...they charge me 6.95 for shipping then they charge me another 69.87 the and then this DRI symantec charges me another 136.16, who the heck are these people who can charge you for something you dont even authorize.

• Do
      12th of Oct, 2008

Received bill from Discover for:symantec www.myord.commn 1685710895. I am trying to locate a 800 # to dispute this order. I didn't order on September 15, 2008 this package for $53.98. I also received anothere billing from Norton Renewal 877-295-5265 CA. which is my renewal. Why I received this other billing for $53.98 is not correct. Please contact me to resolve this matter and would like you to credit my Discover Credit Card Account.

Dolores Kollett

• Do
      12th of Oct, 2008

Update, I called the 800# and spoke to Sizaram he was very polite and did resolve my complaint. Symantac will credit the $53.98.
    #877-294-5265