DRI Symantec-www.myord.comMN / Neever signed for this!

United States Review updated:
You are charging me 39.99 a month and I never signed up for this. How can you do this to people? I am on a small income and would like a refund from the beginning when you first started taking it out of my visa card. This is not right. Please let me know what you are going to do.
[protected]
Carol Reep

Comments

El
  21st of Sep, 2008
I also have a charge on my Visa which amounts to $114.99 for DRI Symantec ..don't even know what it is and how they got my acct. # and theres not a phone # that you can call
Br
  29th of Sep, 2008
Oh my god...I sighed up for lean green tea...they charge me 6.95 for shipping then they charge me another 69.87 the and then this DRI symantec charges me another 136.16, who the heck are these people who can charge you for something you dont even authorize.
Do
  12th of Oct, 2008
Received bill from Discover for:symantec www.myord.commn 1685710895. I am trying to locate a 800 # to dispute this order. I didn't order on September 15, 2008 this package for $53.98. I also received anothere billing from Norton Renewal 877-295-5265 CA. which is my renewal. Why I received this other billing for $53.98 is not correct. Please contact me to resolve this matter and would like you to credit my Discover Credit Card Account.

Dolores Kollett
Do
  12th of Oct, 2008
Update, I called the 800# and spoke to Sizaram he was very polite and did resolve my complaint. Symantac will credit the $53.98.
#877-294-5265