Dri Symantec Hp Mobile www. Myord. Commn / RE: credit card charges

1 Blountstown 32424, FL, United States Review updated:

Credit card statement come in . two charges of $59.99 on same day same company, DRI SYMANTEC HP MOBILE WWW.MYORD.COMMN. Never heard of them before.I have not and would not use their services. The only thing I have tried to do was renew subscription to NORTON ANTIVIRUS and I wasn't even sure it was time to do so. Had email it was time to do so. There were no charges on my credit card from them. After all this confusion I don't want NORTON ANTIVIRUS either. Any charges made on my card were unauthorised. I do not remember even finalizing anything with NORTON.I want all transactions with this company and NORTON ANTIVIRUS canceled and all my funds returned to my c/c account. I will be filing a statement of disputed item with my c/c bank holder. Remember ALL CHARGES WERE UNAUTHORISED!WWW.MYORD.commn has all information to remburse or else they could not have charged to begin with.

Comments

8th of Apr, 2009

I AM DEAF JUST CHECK ON SOMEBODY ON COMPUTER I DID PAID NORTON 360 I AM PISS OFF WASTE OF MONEY NOT LIKE MORE ON ARE YOU DIRTY MORE MONEY I TRIED OF YOU MESS UP ON COMPUTER

• Rf
      10th of Apr, 2009

On our most recent bank statement, we were charged $35 again for Trend Micro Anti-Virus, which came through as DRI*MYORD.COMMN. We renewed it last month, and the normal $38 was taken out then. Why were we chraged this additional, unauthorized fee? We are going to our bank to find out and file a complaint. Also, we will be notifying Better Business Bureau of the company and we would like our money returned.

• Ba
      11th of Apr, 2009

Credit card statement come in and a charge of $59.99, DRI SYMANTEC HP MOBILE WWW.MYORD.COMMN. Never heard of them before.I have not and would not use their services. I want my credit card reimbursed for the $59.99. I will be notifing the better Business Bureau.

Brenda Anderson