Comments

• Ru
      10th of Jul, 2008

I ordered the symantic Norton Protection package for my computer 2 months ago. I was charged twice for the service. $59.99 both times. The service was supposed to last a full year, instead it lasted only two months. I have no norton protection, yet I am out of $109.98. There is no number to contact the the company to straighten this out. I consider this fraudulent and a misrepresentation of internet services. Please fix this problem as it is most misleading!

• He
      10th of Jul, 2008

Go to http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/index.jsp and customer support. There is an option at some point to chat with an agent about a refund. I agree, this is a total rip off. Try AVG free for anti-virus protection. Go to downloads.com and search for AVG and find the free anti-virus to download. I have used it for years.

• We
      27th of Jul, 2008

I was charged for something I did not order. Please refund my credit card.

• Ke
      4th of Aug, 2008

P;ease credot our Visa credit card for $191.97 for an unauthorized charge.

• Ke
      4th of Aug, 2008

Please credit our Visa credit card for $191.97 for the unauthorized charge to the account on 7/01 SECOND REQUEST.

• Fe
      19th of Aug, 2008

Please credit my Visa credit card for an unauthorized charge of $49.72 USD made on July 22/2008. I purchased a new computer and reinstalled the Norton Internet Security 2008 I had PURCHASED & PAID for earlier this year.

• Je
      20th of Sep, 2008

Hello I was charged twice $59.99 for norton. I am not sure why this happend. I would like to be refunded the $59.99.

• Ci
      8th of Nov, 2008

i was charged twice for norton anti virus. i would like a refund of $69.98.

• De
      29th of Jan, 2009

Got charged 49.99 for something I didn't agree to. Please credit me back.

• Sk
      17th of Apr, 2009
    Dri Symantec Hp Mobile - double billing
    Symantec
    9755 STRADLEY RD.
    ST. LOUISVILLE
    Ohio
    Phone: 7407455733

I signed up for my Norton annual renewal and was billed for both
    I didnt want symantec I want a refund for those charges.
    ref.no.2469216280089e3ya.

• Sy
      14th of May, 2009

Upon receiving my Visa statement, there is an unauthorized charge amount in the amount of $49.99

• Ph
      4th of Aug, 2009
    Dri Symantec Hp Mobile - FRAUD

THEY CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD AND DID NOT HAVE PERMISSION. THEIR PHONE # DOES NOT WORK, THIS IS A FRAUD IN ALL SENSE OF THE LAW AND IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO START A CLASS ACTION SUIT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PART TAKE. THIS SUCKS!!!

• Do
      26th of Oct, 2009

I would like an explanation of the $49.99 charge. The name of business is unknown to me.

• Bu
      5th of Nov, 2009

I was also charged this amount ... continued onto website provided on credit card statement ... www. myord.com. No name of a company at all. They asked for my email address ... provided 3 different addresses, none of which were 'recognized'. Total scam charge! Charge has been disputed. Thank God I looked at my card's detail this month!