DRI Symantec Generic / RORDER NO. [protected]

1 Naugatuck, CT, United States Review updated:

Trans Date Claim is 4/01/08
Posted Date Claim is 4/02/08

If I was accused of purchasing something online, I am totally unawarer of it and would like to get a credit for this charge of $49.99 since I do not want the software if that is what it is.
Please cancel this order immediately and send a credit to my Credit Card Company.

Comments

• El
      2nd of Aug, 2008

Did not order this and it is on my credit card!!!

• Di
      18th of Aug, 2008
    DRI Symantec Generic - Unlawful scam
    1125 Kingsley Lane
    Carson City
    Nevada
    Phone: 775-884-1607

Received repeated announcements that my Internet protection was due and coming to and end. I ordered and nothing happened and I am still receiving announcements that it is due.

I want my credit card to me credited for the $69.98 immediately. I believe this is an unlawful scam.

Please advise asap. Thank you.

• Ly
    brightbeginningsbeyond.com

Credit card statement dated Sept 14, 2008 unauthorized charge of $59.98
    DRI*Symantec Generic
    Reference - 5543286LJOODHN55P

Please refund my credit card

15th of Oct, 2008

I did not order this product and my credit card was changed $47.98. Please respond to me and refund my credit card.

1125 15th Street
    309-764-8275

15th of Oct, 2008

I forgot to put the reference number in last comment. Here it is

Please refund my credit card.

1125 15th Street
    309-764-8275

15th of Oct, 2008

My husband just told me he ordered this product. Reference # 24692168265000280540673

Please disregard previous comments.

1125-15th Street

16th of Oct, 2008

Chargeof 191.97 on 9/23 done without authorization

29th of Oct, 2008

On Oct.7th 2008 I was sent notices about my service was going to end, so I tried to download the software onto my laptop and until this day I haven't recieved nothing other then a fat bill on MY CREDIT CARD!!! I WAS CHARGER $ 131.98 . I WANT YOU GUYS TO CREDIT BACK $131.98 AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE DONE NOW!!! THIS WRONG FOR YOU GUYS TO BE MISS LEADING PEOPLE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT THAT IS USELESS.

• Ed
      30th of Oct, 2008
    DRI Symantec Generic - Did not receive update and paid
    Dri Symantec Generic
    97 King Street East
    Dundas
    Canada

I signed up for a virus software and was told it would be delievered to me for updating my computer. I paid $42.42 Can.
    for #39.99 U.S. on Sept. 26th.

I have not received anything from this company.

• Na
    Camano Island
    Washington
    Phone: 360-387-0477
    ntord.com

ordered #5583 and was told my ordered was not compete. Reordered the next day, 11/05/08 (1574) and was told I didn't have protection. Called service man. He said the two orders were blocking protection. Still unable to get Spam icon. Am charged for both orders. Please remedy!

• Sh
      21st of Nov, 2008

Unknown charge on my credit card. Searched online for company name and this web site came up.

24th of Nov, 2008
    DRI Symantec Generic - unknown charge
    Tracy
    California
    Phone: 2098356487

Do not recognize this company or charge just renewed norton 360 . want it removed. will call credit card company. janie

• Ta
      17th of Feb, 2009

I was checking my bank account because I went to the store to by some milk for my kids this morning and my card didnt work?? When I looked at my account it was debited $149.98 by this company (Dri Symantec). Now I dont know what this is and by looking at the complaints it looks like it has something to do with computers. I know I didnt order this because the only place that I have a computer is a my work. THIS IS WRONG I HAVE 2 SMALL CHILDREN AND HOW AM I GOING TO FEED THEM NOW!

• Th
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I had a charge on my credit card and have never heard of you.

• Ro
      25th of Feb, 2009

I also had adebit charge of $68.93. It is noyhing that I ordered and there is no phone number to contact these scammers?
    BJSHERWOOD I THINK I WILL CANCEL MY CARD TODAYit may be the only way to make sure this won't happen again.

• Tr
      13th of Mar, 2009
    DRI Symantec Generic - credit card charge
    Matthews
    North Carolina
    Phone: 704-578-1598

I was charged for this sservice and do not recall ordering same.

Can anyone help me with this an explanation?

• Do
      13th of Mar, 2009

I recieved a notice that my Norton anti virus was expired. I filled out the info and submitted the info to renew. After weeks of continuing of request ton renew again I finally went to Nortons website and found that I had a virus. Whoever this dri symantec is, they didn't give me any service for my 56.98 and I'm going to have it removed from my credit card.

• Ca
    Pinehurst 28374
    North Carolina
    Phone: 919-906-6381
    .com

I downlaod Norton Antivirus on my PC. Advertisement stated I got two downloads for price of one. So I downloaded it to my husband's PC and my VISA card is showing two charges. One on 2/13/ PPLNO1 for $49.99 and the onther on 2/27 PPLNO1 for $58.98.

• La
      11th of May, 2009

Please credit my charge card for $57.98. I never ordered Dri Symantec Generic.2469

• Kr
      30th of May, 2009

Showed on my credit credit card when purchasing Norton