Dri Symantec / Scam billing!

United States Review updated:
4.75
I renewed my Virus protection. I kept receiving Messages from Symanec to complete another application. They stated that my credit card did not go through their system. I complied, two or three times. I talked to some one at Symantec and he removed the additional charges. I received my credit card statement and there were two more charges for $68.98.

What I would like to talk to a real person, rather than a computer. This problem just continues and I do not have a phone number for this company.

Comments

Le
  17th of Apr, 2008
I also renewed my virus protection and Have an extra charge for something. Dont know what it is or might be for. I wont be ordering Norton again. LL.
Pe
  27th of Apr, 2008

Dri Symantec Store - unknown reason for charges

received charges on my credit card for 59.99 from Symantecstore for what? I was renewing my NORTON account
and was charged 6o.59 for it. is this double dipping?
De
  30th of May, 2008
I sent an e-mail yesterday about a charge on my Visa account, but have not received a reply. Why not???
Ma
  13th of Jun, 2008
Yes i only wanted to renew ny norton virus not anything else but was charged 59.99 for something i did not order. i have called the credit card company and told them i will not pay it. please take it off my bill i will only pay for norton virus protection only.
He
  16th of Jun, 2008
I renewed my Norton on 6/02 and they tell me I have NO protection since I have paid you 39.99 what kind of a problem am I having Thank-you Helene Cross
Ah
  21st of Jun, 2008

Dri Symantec - Fraudulent credit card charge
Dri Symantec
California

DRI Symantec has fraudulently charged $39.99 to our credit card. We do not use Symantec products. Our Credit Card company says the transaction IS A FRAUD.
Di
  22nd of Jun, 2008
Don't know address, I ordered this on my computer and it did not download.
Ir
  1st of Jul, 2008
I ordered a Norton anti-virus and have been billed by them plus two more billings from Symantic. They all were in the middle of March.
Al
  7th of Jul, 2008

Dri Symantec - fraud

I order Norton Virus which I was charged for - then later Dri Symantec sent $59.99 charge to my account for something I did not order. I have reported it to my bank.
Wa
  9th of Jul, 2008
i also downloaded norton antivirus a couple of months ago and 2 mos. later a 49.99 charge is on my card
Co
  10th of Jul, 2008
On June 25, 2008 the amount of $62.55 was withdrawn from my account...I did NOT give anyone permission to withdraw this amount. The renewal for my Norton Antivirus is NOT UP until December or January. I want t his amount PUT BACK in my account at Dominion Credit Union.
De
  12th of Jul, 2008

Dri Symantec - Charged twice for Norton Security download
Dri Symantec

Received email confirming the purchase of Norton Security download and received credit card statement today and have been charged twice .It's impossible to contact them directly and after reading all the similar complaints there seems only one way to deal with this company and that's to go to the media and get them involved! It wasn't straight forward downloading the product either.
Do
  13th of Jul, 2008

Dri Symantec - Charged three times
DRI Symantec

I purchased Norton Security system for my computer and my credit card was charged twice on the same day of purchase. I was also charged the day before when I attempted to purchase and put my card information in, but was booted off the system before I submitted my complete information. I am asking for credit of $39.99, twice, for return of overcharges.fb5e2.
Jo
  17th of Jul, 2008
I order norton antivirus and have not received it although the money has been taken out my account. Any sugguests to what I should do?
Ki
  18th of Jul, 2008
I never even ordered the product. Someone charged my credit card and now Dri Symantec will not credit my account. Someone got ahold of my card number online. This sompany, who i had never heard of, is refusing to pay the credit. This has been going on since April of this year. i don't even own a computer in my home.
Ri
  19th of Jul, 2008
DRI Symantec fraudulant charges.
Ka
  28th of Jul, 2008
Our church was just billed for this same DRI Symantec $39.99 charge on our credit card. When we e-mailed Symantec, they never heard of us and had no account with us from what we could gain from their "automatic" responses. This is fraud.
Do
  28th of Jul, 2008
I have two entries on my
VISA bill for 59.99 from DRI Symantic dated 7-12-08. I did not authorize these charges. Please explain.
Bi
  1st of Aug, 2008

Dri Symantec - Unauthorized charge on Credit Card
Symantec
Unknown
Unknown
Phone: Unknown
myord.com.MN

Authorized my Annual Norton renewal for 62.99 and was charged an additional unauthorized charge by Symantec of 59.99. I did not receive anything from Symantec about a renewal but the unauthorized charge was posted to my account on the same day the Norton renewal was.
El
  4th of Aug, 2008
I just received my credit card bill and have been charged twice for my renewal of Norton security. I had a difficult time going through the steps to renew this product and received
e-mails saying my credit card didn't go through. I was told to fill out the forms again, so I did. If this is a product that is supposed to make me feel secure on my computer then why do I feel that I was just taken advantage of by this company? I read many of the complaints that other people have written so I know that I not the only one frustrated with this company. How do I get to talk with a person so I can have one of the charges removed from my credit card? At this time I do not feel very secure with Norton Security perhaps I need to find another company that will keep my computer safe and not take advantage of me.