Dri Surplus Supplies / Unauthorised withdrawal of moeny from account

1 Frederick, MD, United States Review updated:

Had a charge of $39.95 on my credit card to Dri Surplus Supplies - a compnay that I had not heard of. When I checked the previous month statement I found 2 charges to the same company for $1.95 each. I have never authorised these transactions and an internet search has shown that they are active in taking money from accounts accross the country. They start off with a small amount then follow up with the 39.95. I have had to go through the hassle of changing my accounts and am in discussions with the bank on whether I can get any of my money back. Also be aware that at the same time another company called IP National S took money from my account again which I did not authorise. I suspect thay are both in it together. I have never heard of this company and can find no information out about them on the internet.

Comments

• De
      7th of Apr, 2009
    Dri Surplus Supplies - unaurhotized charges
    DRI Surplus Supplies
    Virginia

Student account was overdrawn by DRI Surplus Supplies when this company charged the account $39.95 for NO services. Company was contacted to stop charges, they continued. Student account how has overdraft charges of almost $200.00

• Ne
      13th of Apr, 2010
    Dri Surplus Supplies - 2 unauthorized charges
    DRI Surplue Suppliers
    Woodway
    Texas
    Phone: phone listed does not work

2 unauthorized charges were found on my netpsend card. I am submitting the claim since netspend does little to help you with the filing and if I were not watching my account so closely the charges could easily be overlooked. I do not know if the company does this often on netspend accounts but I know it does it on others. It is really a sad day in America when senior citizens no longer matter and anyone can take advantage of them if they do not have an advocate. I just hope my experience will alert others to report when they are ripped off. I dealt with a bank before and had to go to the attorney generals office of Texas before I got any help.
    All of you please check your accounts and don't let merchants and credit card companies take advantage of you.

Sincerely, Linda

• Sh
      22nd of Jun, 2010
    Dri Surplus Supplies - took money out of credit card w out permission
    dri surplus supplies
    Florida

i applied for make money at home and another co. took out the 4.95 i gave permission for . dri surplus supplies has NO permoission to take out any money from my credit card!

• Sh
      31st of May, 2011

mi complaints r I wish tat y'all stop charging. mi account. n put mi money back. into my account nolonger than today.I want y'all to cancel. everything now

• Ta
      3rd of Jun, 2011

I cancel my account with them two months ago and when i called customer service they said that it was not cancel and still open they took 100.00 out of my account now I have to close my account and that money was my rent money I called again they said it's cancel but I'm just closed my account and go to a hole never bank now tell me how can I use what I paid for without my ok if they want give me my money back then give me my supplies I paid for please email me if u had the same prolbem and what did you do and how you get your money back or did you get your supplies keishastewart30@gmail.com