Dri Surplus Supplies / Unauthorised withdrawal of moeny from account

Frederick, MD, United States Review updated:
Had a charge of $39.95 on my credit card to Dri Surplus Supplies - a compnay that I had not heard of. When I checked the previous month statement I found 2 charges to the same company for $1.95 each. I have never authorised these transactions and an internet search has shown that they are active in taking money from accounts accross the country. They start off with a small amount then follow up with the 39.95. I have had to go through the hassle of changing my accounts and am in discussions with the bank on whether I can get any of my money back. Also be aware that at the same time another company called IP National S took money from my account again which I did not authorise. I suspect thay are both in it together. I have never heard of this company and can find no information out about them on the internet.

Comments

De
  7th of Apr, 2009

Dri Surplus Supplies - unaurhotized charges
DRI Surplus Supplies
Virginia

Student account was overdrawn by DRI Surplus Supplies when this company charged the account $39.95 for NO services. Company was contacted to stop charges, they continued. Student account how has overdraft charges of almost $200.00
Ne
  13th of Apr, 2010

Dri Surplus Supplies - 2 unauthorized charges
DRI Surplue Suppliers
Woodway
Texas
Phone: phone listed does not work

2 unauthorized charges were found on my netpsend card. I am submitting the claim since netspend does little to help you with the filing and if I were not watching my account so closely the charges could easily be overlooked. I do not know if the company does this often on netspend accounts but I know it does it on others. It is really a sad day in America when senior citizens no longer matter and anyone can take advantage of them if they do not have an advocate. I just hope my experience will alert others to report when they are ripped off. I dealt with a bank before and had to go to the attorney generals office of Texas before I got any help.
All of you please check your accounts and don't let merchants and credit card companies take advantage of you.

Sincerely, Linda
Sh
  22nd of Jun, 2010

Dri Surplus Supplies - took money out of credit card w out permission
dri surplus supplies
Florida

i applied for make money at home and another co. took out the 4.95 i gave permission for . dri surplus supplies has NO permoission to take out any money from my credit card!
Sh
  31st of May, 2011
mi complaints r I wish tat y'all stop charging. mi account. n put mi money back. into my account nolonger than today.I want y'all to cancel. everything now
Ta
  3rd of Jun, 2011
I cancel my account with them two months ago and when i called customer service they said that it was not cancel and still open they took 100.00 out of my account now I have to close my account and that money was my rent money I called again they said it's cancel but I'm just closed my account and go to a hole never bank now tell me how can I use what I paid for without my ok if they want give me my money back then give me my supplies I paid for please email me if u had the same prolbem and what did you do and how you get your money back or did you get your supplies keishastewart30@gmail.com