DRI* Surplus Supplier / unauthorized funds taken from my account

1 114 buell stNew Britain, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8608088209

Your company DRI surplus suplier has been taking unauthorized funds from my debit mastercard without my knowledge or permission. I want to know how your company got my info. I would like the funds returned thry go back as far as december of 2007. If I do not get a response I will have to take legal action.

More DRI* Surplus Supplier Complaints & Reviews

Comments

26th of May, 2008

Hello.

To my understanding you withdrawed $39.95 without my permission. I thought I had 30-days then Ya will deduct the m0ney.

So please take me off the list. I'll be closing this account.
    By the way I never received the papers or enrollment inform to read about the company. I didn't stand a chance...

Please resolve this matter and call me at: 832-893-2803

Mary

• Na
      20th of Jul, 2008

I ALSO recd. a DRI Surplus Supplier on my credit card this month, and I do not have a phone number listed with this.
    I am going to call Bank of America and tell them this is an unauthorized charge. Did anyone EVER get info on who they are or anything?
    Nan

• Ba
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I was directed to DRI by Market Force.com, a company that directs consumers to prospective jobs as secert shoppers. I told them several times I was not intrested in DRI (surplus supplier) but they insisted that I do this, that I could cancel, that I would want this because of the free trip. Their is no free trip and I am out 39.95, plus 1.95. This entire operation from start to finish is a consumer RIP OFF. I do have a number for them, I hope everyone calls and floods their phone lines. 1-800-414-5117
    Barbara

• Ti
      6th of Sep, 2008

I too have just noticed that I have been charged $29.95 several times. And, yes... my wife had applied on=line to be a Secret Shopper.

So, who do we report this SCAM to in the government so these Dirtbags are stopped?!?

• Rh
      16th of Sep, 2008

DRI supplier has charged $39.95 per month to my account since January 2008. I was supposed to get mystery shop assignments that I never received. I called them & they were supposed to have canceled the account and credit my charge account. They are still charging my account although I have not received anything in return. I first called in April 2008 when I noticed that my account was being charged. DRI said they would close the account. The credit card company noted my complaint in April of 2008 but still honor DRI's charges since the credit card company says that I did not provide them with a cancellation number. I explained to them several times that I did not received anything in return. I want my money refunded. I am filing a complaint with the AG's office for Vermont.

• Sh
      25th of Oct, 2008

I've just had "DigitalRiver UK SARL" and "DigitalRiver US Inc" take 34.99 GBP and 49.95 USD respectively from my credit card linked to paypal repeatedly till they maxed out my card. All up they have taken around $1000 in less than a day without my authorisation. I don't even know who they are. Paypal claim has been put in and if that fails then I'll dispute it with my bank to reverse the charges. Hopefully the $%$#$ gets a $45 charge back for every transaction they have done against my c/c. Not happy and will be shutting down my paypal account and changing every password yet again.

• Li
      13th of Nov, 2008

if you cancel your account with the band cuz i did it through debit, will they be able to track me down any other way, or is that as good as cancelling?
    cuz i dont have numbers for money edge and easy saver, who i got charged by without authorization.

• Ho
      13th of Mar, 2009

CALL 800-999-2734. They are supposedly refunding the 39.95
    ALSO call your bank/cc company/paypal to let them know about this and also email paypal's fraud department @ spoof@paypal.com to get them removed as a paypal user. SEnd all your info and any info you find helpful on the net. WE Can make them pay for what they stole.

• Ke
      18th of Mar, 2009

My daughter, 16 years old, has also been scammed by this company. They received her debit card information through another scam organization called "Shopper Select". This "Shopper Select" company distributed my daughter's info to "Easy Saver", "Money Edge", and "DRI Surplus". All of these companies are scams! They offer jobs, and discounts which do not exist. When called to cancel, they'll tell you they have cancelled your account, but if you do not receive a cancellation number, they will continue to debit your account, monthly. BEWARE!!!

• Na
      11th of Apr, 2009

I too have fallen victom to this scam and I'm having a hell of a time finding the phone number to call. I want to go knock on thier door instead! But for now if any one has the correct phone number for DRI surplus supplier please email nanjony@yahoo.com. Thanks

25th of Apr, 2009

i tried to call my bank to have them stop the fraudulant charges, because i just got hit with a $19.99 charge, but they said they can't. so im going to have to go to the ATM to retrieve all my money out of my current debit card account, and then block the card. i answered the "shopper select" ad [like a dumb ###] from my local penny saver magazine. i googled up "shoppers select scam" and found people having the same questions, and also this article:
    i feel horrible, seeing now how blind i was to this scam.

• Ju
      19th of May, 2009

has anyone heard of brand developers usa?They charged me 31.72 and I dont have a number or anything.

• De
      19th of Apr, 2011

I to have fallen for this scam. I had sighned up for "Secret Shopper", but after that day of realizing that it was a trick, I had canceled the acount. They said I would not be charged every month and that my account had been canceled. I just found out that there was $49.99 stolen from by checking acount from this piece of S***T company. Surplus Supplier is a scam and I want my money back!

• Ly
      22nd of May, 2011

I have just had this problem today I want a Full Refund this is crazy people are unloyal and its a shame like tell us that the deal is up front just maybe we would acutally conetune with the servies but this is NUTS i want MY MONEY back Lynettefonnotto@yahoo.com Email or Call 2672710703 reguarding this Corp. I am marketing agent and this is rediculous.