DRI studentofficeUS orderfind.com / Un authorized transaction

United States, Ringgold Review updated:
572 Post Oak Rd.
Phone: 423-362-0113
I was billed twice for something I didn't order and I woiuld like it put back on my accpunt ASAP. Otherwise I will take legal action.
Contact me at caseybrown28@live.com

A  11th of Jun, 2009 by
My name is Debb Watts and this same company got me for $65.90. I never ordered anything from them. I did a websearch for a Jazz artist and when I clicked onto the site a tracker became attached to my computer. I use the pop up blocker, but because I clicked onto the site itself that's how it was attached. I saw this charge on my bank statement and the charge was there.

The entry was under studentoffice US irderfubd.com/MN...I had to do a web search to find it and that took sometime. When I did find it on 'yahoo' the name was attached to the www.jazzlover.com and when you cut and past the address into the address, Microsoft has a warning on it not to proceed and that the website is a fruad and will steal your personal information.

If, you contact most banks and file a dispute, they (most times) will put your money back and do an investigation. downside of this is that if they don't find in your favor they (the bank) takes the money back. But, because the Microsoft has put the warning up most likely you will get to keep the money...most banks take from 30-90 to investigate but it will get done...Sorry you got taken as well...hope this helps...