DRI Sonic Solution orderfind.comMN / fraud

United States, Indiana, Schererville Review updated:
I wonder how and why DRI Sonic Solution oderfind.comMN charged $14.99 to my crredit card.
How this monster got my credit card number and took money like a ghost?
I want to know who the hell this company is?
In the credit card statyement, there is no company's phone number so I can't check with them.
We have to kill this kind of fraudulent business. I need you can help their addrerss or telephone number.
I surely going to kill them. I can't let this company ripping off innocent people.
Please let me know the address of company.

Thank you.

A  24th of Apr, 2009 by
i found their 15 dollar draft on my account too
the sneaky ### rip off anybody i didn't ask for anything from them
A  11th of May, 2009 by
the idots did the same to my cc too. US$14.99 just charged without me using the card for months. This is pathetic and the bank says they cannot do anything as they have already paid them.
A  28th of Dec, 2009 by
I just got my December bill and found two charges to this Drisonic Solutions who are they and what can be done. I have not had a chance to talk to my card company but will be doing so. Is there someone or some group going after these people.
N  18th of Jan, 2010 by
how do i check my account to see what I was charged fro.
N  14th of Jun, 2010 by
Does anyone have a phone number for dri sonic solutions the [censor] just charged 16.99, 99.99 and 122.97 so if anyone knows the number I would like it. Since it looks like I got hit the hardest from all the complaints.