dri regnetord.com / DEBIT FOR 69.87

It's 1:23am in the morning of August 17, 2008. I have checked my account balance. There is a debit amount for 69.87. Now I only down to 4.53 dollars. Whoever or whichever company you are, please stop this immediately. This is not my first time that this happened. I need these money for my son's foods and needs. This is not some kind of jokes, this is serious matters. Now, I can't buy food, thanks to whoever you are. I want my whole balance back immediately or I will take legal action if its happen again. I will call up investigators to check it out. When it comes to money and my son's needs. I am serious. Do not test my patience.

St

Comments

18th of Aug, 2008

I admit I got caught in this scam. I ordered my "free" 14 day trial of Ultra Lean Green without paying attention to the Ultra Fine Print. I, like so many others gave my debit/credit card info for the s/h of $4.95. What a great deal! How could I pass up this opportunity to lose weight and in such an easy way?

The only thing that saved my a*s was the fact that I rec'd my miracle weight loss drink a little over a week ago and it has not been 14 days.

If you are still within the 14days, you are indeed entitled to your refund. RUN, dont walk, to your post office and send your Ultra Lean Green mix back to the following address and DEMAND your refund. First call this number: 1-866-540-9633. Be prepared to wait at least 10 minutes before a real voice comes on the line.

The return address is:
    ULTRA LEAN GREEN
    RETURN DEPARTMENT
    PO BOX 1158
    PLEASANT GROVE, UT 84062

If its too good to be true...lets all learn to lose weight the normal way, eat less and exercise more.

Good luck to all!

• Bs
      26th of Dec, 2008
    dri regnetord.com - Unauthorized credit deduction

I have no idea who/what DRI Regnetord.com is but on Christmas Eve & again on Christmas Day the amounts of $79.95 & $69.95 we deducted from my account by them. Now I need to file a dispute with my bank. Can't something be done to stop these people from robbing good, honest citizens? With the way the economy is right now everyone is watching evey cent they spend.