Dri* reg.net regnet ord.com / Didn't authorize these transactions

1 1720 Hastings DriveMansfield, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-453-9635

I have two unathorized transactions on my account. One for the amount of $79.95 and one for $ 69.95. I would like to know how to get my money back... Please let me know...

Comments

• Ro
      13th of Jan, 2009
    Dri*reg. Net Regnetord.comm - Stelling money out of my account
    DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COMM

These people are rip offs..You order something from a company and they think they can go into your account and just take money out when they like...They just took out 69.95 for something i have never ordered just a bunch of internet theives...Make sure not to order on line until you are sure it is safe...These lazy people that want to rip off hard working people instead of finding a real job...You know what i am going after them and good i am going to the TV news to warn people about these rip offs..I still have the transaction going and they better hope to god that it does not go through because i have reported this card stolen..

Rose

9th of Feb, 2009
    Regnetord. Comm - Stelling money out of my account

I have several of these charges on my visa debit. . . Wouldn't have known if my bank hasn't called and informed me of these fraudulent transactions. I have no idea where or who they're from. My card has been cancelled and the bank is working with me to get these charges off my statement.

Anyone know who the hell this scamming and identity stealing company is?!?

• To
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I did not order anything from these people don't know where they even got the card number but they have just taken 79.00 out of my account and I had to report the Theft.

Times are way to hard for this nobody has money to just through away or to have stolen. I work to hard for my money these thieves should do the same.

I'm so upset I could cry. I pray to God the crooks are taken care of who ever they may be. I put you in the Hands of a capable and loving Father.

toni

• So
      24th of Feb, 2009

a 69.95 was charged to my account, and it was advertise as a free trail. how can i get a refund.

9th of Mar, 2009

I want to know WHO and WHY I'm being billed $39.95 for a company that I have no idea is ????

9th of Mar, 2009

I want to know WHO and WHY I'm being billed $39.95. ALL ORDERS WERE CANCELLED WEEKS, MAYBE EVEN MONTHS, AGO.