Dri Reg net / Unauthorized withdrawal

United States, Missouri Review updated:
Dri Reg Net/Google home business kit
I also have had money taken from my account by this place. This company is a go between for another company that is also a scam. I did not authorize the money to come out either. My bank did however find phone numbers for this place: [protected], [protected], and [protected]. The first number is the fraud number for this little scam and the people are RUDE!!! They told me I have to file a police report because it is also fraud against them and their "product." What product...I DID NOT ORDER NOR AUTHORIZE THIS!!! They took my money without a signature and they will give my money back the same way!! My bank is now taking care of it and it will take me thirty days + to get a refund.

N  24th of Apr, 2008 by

DRI REG Net - unauthorized charge to my card
4289 Randall Rd SE
Phone: 706-556-3389

They keep deducting $32.05 dollars out of my account and I am not getting anything. I need this to stop because I am on a fixed income and I am raising a grandchild. I can not afford this coming out of my account and not getting anything!
N  9th of Jun, 2008 by

Dri Reg net - Lean green tea
dri reg net

I signed up for lean green tea at the above site and got the "free" sample of the lean green tea. It supposedly helps you lose weight. It is a "free sample" of their green tea and according to the site all you have to pay is 4.99 for shipping and handling. You get a 14 day shipment of the tea and if you like it you can continue to get the tea sent to your home. If you don't like it, you just cancel the product. It's not that easy! About three days after I received the product, I was charged 69.87! It says in the terms and agreement (who reads these? I guess I will start to read them!!!) that they are supposed to wait till the 16th day after sign up to bill the credit card, but they only waited a 8 days and I only had the product 3 days! I could hardly tell if it was worthy of paying $69 for the stuff in 3 days time! Besides, the stuff tastes TERRIBLE!!! The customer service is TERRIBLY RUDE also! I am fighting to get this off my credit card. I am sending a complaint to my credit card company tomorrow, they have suspended the account so no more charges can accrue, and I am sending their precious garbage back with a request for a signed proof of receipt, even if it costs me extra. Live and learn, nothing in this life is free. Don't do business with this company.
A  15th of Jul, 2008 by
This is a TOTAL SCAM!!! I signed up for some green tea and was told I would only be charged $5.81 for shipping. Got charged the $5.81 and received my tea, then 2 weeks later I get charged $71.00!!! For what?! More green tea?! It isn't that good and I would never pay that much for this crap! DO NOT BUY INTO THIS SCAM! I lost $71.00 and the bank is charging it as a valid transaction! I hope this DRI company burns in hell!
A  21st of Jul, 2008 by
The same thing happened to me, and I am trying to figure out how to resolve it with no contact information. I used my debit card to get it and I am asking my bank to allow no more charges from this company. Did you ever get a mailing address for this scam of a company?

Thanks for ANY help! I feel like an idiot!

Becky Carr
Jacksonville, NC
A  29th of Jul, 2008 by
FINALLY! I got all my money back. I went to my bank to stop any further charges. They shredded my card and issued me another one. They also instructed me to file a police report for credit card fraud. I did this on Friday. It is now Tuesday, and all my money has been returned. It was a lot of paper work, but it was well worth it!

Thanks for allowing me to vent!

Becky Carr
Jacksonville, NC
A  11th of Aug, 2008 by
This is for Becky Carr, i used my debit card and i called and canceled and called the back and they took the $18 charge off because after they took the $69 out, my account had gone into the negitives. how exactly did you get all your money back? because i really can't afford to lose all that money. thanks
N  26th of Aug, 2008 by
I agree with all these comments I don't know what should I do, i placed an order last week and now I am kind of scared that I dont want extra charges on my acct.
N  11th of Sep, 2008 by
I've been doing online surveys with various companies, and thought I was safe, but evidently I slipped up somehow by revealing too much info. Somehow this DRI*REG.NET got ahold of my debit info. and I now have a $59.90 pending. I'm not paying for something I did not authorize. My bank, WAMU, stated that until amount posts there is nothing "THEY" can DO for you. That MAY be, but there is something YOU can DO for yourself and that is to promptly remove ANY and ALL funds should you hopefully find this in the pending state. After removing ALL remaining funds, leave the bank high and dry. There's more where they came from. I was fortunate in that I check my account online EVERY...and I do mean EVERY day because these Ripoff Artist are a dime a dozen. Now I've got MY money for groceries and other necessities, and the bank can worry about the consequences of their negligence by becoming the Victim instead of me.
A  13th of Oct, 2008 by
This is definitely a rip off, they have deducted 2 pymts of $69.87 from my account and I have not received any product to date. Its a scam and fradulent!!
N  17th of Jan, 2009 by
I have a $69.95 pending I never ordered from this company.
N  14th of Feb, 2009 by

Dri Reg net - 29.95 remomed from account
14315 tower Glen Ln
Phone: 8324934905

I recently noticed a hold on my account for 29.95. I researched the company and found that they supposedly deal with many online products, so I thought maybe my son had done some ordering behind my back but after futher research this morning I found these complaintss and feel bad for almost making the mistake of falsely accusing him. They claim that they have awsome customer service, Well after repeated sit and waits on the phone and no one answering my emails I now know that it is a scam and how they got my debit card number I don't know. Something has to be done, they cannot continue to steal from us.
N  22nd of Feb, 2009 by

Dri Reg net - unauthorized charge

i had an anauthorized charge for 79.95 on my debit card and need to know what it is. please contact me at amanda.jozo@yahoo.com
N  2nd of May, 2009 by

Dri Reg net - unauthorized charge to my card
dri reg net
Oregon City

my girlfriend went to the store for some groceries, and went to pay with my card and it was declined, so she came back home and told me what had happened, then i called the bank to find out why no money on my card when there should have been enough to cover the charge, then i noticed a charge in the amount of $69.95 that i had not authorized, and didnot know for what or who or where this charge came from, i had not purchased any services or merchandise in that amount. after googleing the name "DRI REG NET" I REALIZED I GOT SCAMED!!!