Dri Reg Net Health / fraudulant charge

1 MI, United States Review updated:

In the state of Mi child support is put on a visa debitcard. I went to make a purchace and I found out that I didn't have enough so I brought my account on line and found out that I was charged 69.95 for something I have no knowledge of. I am a single mother of 4 and am currently out of a work and I need my money to pay bills with. And because Idon't have that money I can't pay my electric and gas bill. How do I get my money back

Comments

19th of Mar, 2009
    Dri Reg Net Health - Unauthorized charges on my debit card
    DRI REG NET HEALTH
    419 N. Park
    lyman
    Nebraska
    Phone: 308-787-1210

They also charged my card $74. 95 and i have no idea who these people are. I will be contacting my bank and fighting the charges. Also i will cancel my debit card so this does not happen again. It is very hard to recover your money from ###s like this. . .

• Br
      31st of Mar, 2009

The same thing is happening to me. An unauthorized $74.95 charge to my debit card. I too, want my money back, but this company is difficult to locate! Any help appreciated.

• Sh
      3rd of Apr, 2009

they ripped me off and I don't have any association with these people I don't even know who they are. I want my money back though. They will be prosecuted because they charge my child support card which is a government issue. so I hope your reading this have fun in prison dumb ###. Don't drop the soap!

5th of Apr, 2009
    DRI REG NET HEALTH - Unauthorized charges on my debit card
    DRI REG NET HEALTH
    Nebraska

Company made unauthorized chages on my credit card.

• Fe
      7th of Apr, 2009

I was charged 74.32 on 4/6/09. There is no phone number or anything to contact whoever this is. I did not authorized this charge.