Dri Kaspersky.com / fraud

Some one is using my debit card. There was a charge for $79.95. The charge was for DRI KASPERSKY.com . This is Fraud Charges.

Ba

Comments

• Re
      8th of Oct, 2009

I had 4 charges that hit my account in one day for various charges ranging from $10.71 to $135.88--this is unbelievable and has been reported--eventually all this crap will catch up with whoever is compromising accounts--we are on to you--this time you have messed with the wrong people!!

• Ta
      27th of Oct, 2009

Wow! I logged on this morning to check my checking account as I do almost everyday to check my balances and transaction. I am so glad I do. DRI KASPERSKY.com has committed unauthorized charges on my account in the amount of $79.95. So, I made no such transaction. This is like the second time I have been a victim of bank fraud with a different bank, I think I will just use cash for everything now and no more online shopping. And I will only withdraw money from the bank not the ATM. I have been a victim of ATM fraud and $500 was withdrawn from my account in one day. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. I work hard for my money.

• Go
      3rd of Nov, 2009

did any of you get your charges reversed & do you know what drikaspersky.com is?

• Ba
      22nd of Nov, 2009

Hmmm, this happened to me this morning too. Charge for $98.44 with Dri Kaperski.com (among 2 other charges). It was my charge card - not my debit card. And, I use this card very infrequently - only 9 times this year. The companies that I charged with this year are: Quest Labs, Medco Online Pharmacy, Golden Nugget Hotel in Vegas, Sally's Beauty Supply, Clickink (ink cartridges), Netflix, Dell Computers, PacLabs, Robson (Retirement Community). Do we have any of these in common? My account is with Key Bank.

• Re
      1st of Dec, 2009

Was contacted by my card company this morning. This same company (kaspersky) charged $64.97 on my card over the Thanksgiving weekend and attempted to put through 5 charges for $99.95 today!!! I looked at the list of places you charged to BarbG but I see none in common. Not sure how they got my number or anyone else's but yeah, they need to be put away.

• Gm
      14th of Dec, 2009

Someone has charged $129.90 to my account. The name of the company is listed as DRI Kaspersky.com

• Je
      17th of Dec, 2009

I got a charge from them for $99.95!!

29th of Dec, 2009

I got charged $48 yesterday by same crooks. From this chain I see that this is been going on since at least September. Now, the question is: if it happened to other people how come credit cards and banks do not block them. How many types of credit cards are there: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER. They don't talk to each other? The cant bl;ock within their own VISA or.. I think our money are in good hands.

• Me
      29th of Dec, 2009

Immediately call your credit card company, report the unauthorize charge and cancel that number. If you don't do it, these malicious people will continue to charge your credit card with game downloads and other charges. It happened to me now during the month of December too.

• Sh
      7th of Jan, 2010

I have many charges to my checking account to this company. I use medco online as well and just did a purchase from them within the last week. Now all of a sudden there our 5 different charges to my card.

• Ro
      9th of Jan, 2010

I just noticed a charge of 89.95 to my debit card online on my bank statement at Chase. Chase will refund me the money but I have to let it go through first!!! Then I will cancel my debit card and get a new one. How can one get this entity DRI KASPERSKY.com put out of business like yesterday??!!!

• Mi
      13th of Jan, 2010

I have a fraudulant charge from KASPERSKY.com for $99.90, have never used medco but did recently sign up for Netflix. Kaspersky customer service was useless, she kept saying it must be me since my name and address was used?!? Apparantly fraud is a totally foreign concept to her. She says I do not need to contest because the charge was declined, my bank says it was approved and will contest it for me. Now I have to go through the hassle of getting a new card. Frustrating.

• Dr
      14th of Jan, 2010
    Kaspersky - Internet Security 2010 Sotware doesnt work
    Kaspersky Lab
    India
    kaspersky.com

I bought Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 on 5th of January, 2010 from their local distributors " NETLINK Distributors, 204, Pushpanjali Complex, Zone -1, M.P. Nagar Bhopal Phone : 0755- 4274444, 3013333, 3018225" vide Invoice No. : NET/0004159 Spplier Ref.: by mikky.
    As advised in the manual, after registering on https://activation.kaspersky.com before installing the software and downloading the Email ID and password generated by the site, I tried to install the software on my PC, but failed because it displayed " number of activations using this code exceeded" at the very first attempt.
    Local vendor was of no help. His attitude was that of a fake seller.
    On line request to Kaspersky, despite furnishing all the required proof failed to initiate any action.
    Now even the www.kaspersky.com site in unable to be searched by google search engine
    Isn't is a fraud? I will fight till the logical conclusion, not because of money I invested, but to prove that I cant be taken for granted, how mighty they might be. They are not aware, what they have started and whom they have tried to cheat. I will teach them a lesson or two.

14th of Jan, 2010

We use kaspersky at our business on 20+ computers including our server. It's the best AV software we've used...

• La
      18th of Jan, 2010

they charged my card $89.47...I had to get a new card and it is such a hassle...They need to be stopped!!!

• Pa
      19th of Jan, 2010

I have a fraudulant charge from KASPERSKY.com for $197.00, have never used medco but did recently sign up for Netflix. Kaspersky customer service was useless, she kept saying it must be me since my name and address was used?!? Apparantly fraud is a totally foreign concept to her. She says I do not need to contest because the charge was declined, my bank says it was approved and will contest it for me. Now I have to go through the hassle of getting a new card. Frustrating.

• Wi
      28th of Jan, 2010

I also was hit with three fraudulent charges. Two from "DRI*Kapersky" for the same exact amount and one from DRI*Symantec. My card company stated that both companies are the same. A total of $151.xx, was billed to me. Now I have to go through the hassle of submitting fraud claim forms and wait for my money to be returned to me. This is absolutely despicable. Apparently whoever is doing this, did a test by charging $1.13 twice (a minute apart) to see if they could get away with it. Those charges were immediately reversed but, when larger amounts were charged to my account it becomes a matter of extensive red tape to get a reversal of the charges. In my opinion the charge/debit cardholder should have the ability to have their banking institution immediately return funds when notified of fraudeulent charges. The banking institution and billing entity if legit, should work together to immediately trace the origins and details of the transaction to determine who is at fault so that the guilty party is punished.

12th of Feb, 2010

i am based in england however my bank debit card was hit for 3 charges for dri*kaspersky.c one for £6.70 one for £39.99 and one for £69.99 all the same day! I have no idea how the got my card details i was also hit on one of my credit cards by an american based company called Bluetop Media??? Has anyone else heard of these???

I have now had to cancel all my cards and try to claim the money back!!!

Im just glad i check my bank daily otherwise i would hate to think how much more may have been charged t me fraudulently!!!

• Ar
      13th of Feb, 2010

I noticed a charge on my debit card a few days ago for $50.96 for dri*kaspersky.com. Immediately talked to the bank and cancelled my card i had to go file a dispute charge form.but they say it happens on a regular basis. 7 to 10 days i get the money back and ill have a new card aswell.i hope they get caught whoever is doing this!

• Mu
      22nd of Apr, 2010
    Kaspersky Labs - Incompatibilities
    Kaspersky Labs

I'd like to tell you about my experience with the upgrade of KAV 2010. I uninstalled the 2009 version and attempted to install the new 2010. It said that I had an incompatible program, i.e.; Comodo Firewall. It wouldn't even let me install 2010 unless I first uninstalled Comodo.

There's no way I'm going to uninstall my chosen firewall, so I then attempted to reload KAV 2009. Imagine my surprise when It wouldn't allow me to install it because I had Spybot S&D installed. It said it was incompatible, which is really surprising considering I've been using Spybot S&D along with KAV 2009 for over a year without any problems.

So I uninstalled Spybot and installed KAV 2009, then re-installed Spybot, and once again without any compatibility problems.

Then it dawned on me, that both programs that are Supposedly "incompatible" with KAV are both freeware applications. This strikes me as "anti-competitive" practices.

So now that I've wasted a half day reloading my software and downloading updates on my dialup connection. All because KAV, which is overpriced to start with, wouldn't allow me to install with these applications installed on my computer.

At the very least, Kaspersky should make any "incompatible" software known BEFORE selling it.

I also did some research and found that these "incompatibilities" are just a marketing ploy to edge out the competition.

With this in mind I can tell you, this is the LAST year that I will be using KAV unless these "incompatibilities" have been fixed.