Dri Kaspersky Lab / fraudulent withdrawals

Our Visa debit card number was used twice on 8/14/09 for $9.95 and $49.95. We don't know how they got the number! Our credit union said they are listed as some kind of virus protection service.

Pa

Comments

• Jl
      19th of Aug, 2009

I, TOO WAS SWINDLED FROM THESE PEOPLE, AND IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET THEM TO STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT, I HAVE TO PAY A THIRTY SEVEN DOLLAR STOP PAY FEE, WHICH THEYVE ALREADY GOTTEN MORE THAN SIXTY DOLLARS FROM ME. IF THERES ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME STOP THIS TRAGEDY ### ### PEOPLE FROM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF POOR PEOPLE LIKE US, PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE INFO THAT YOU CAN. EVEN THEIR PHONE HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED, AND YET THEYRE STILL TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. HELP!!! IM DESPERATE, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND IM GETTING POORER BY THE WEEK.

JLP

• Kr
      19th of Sep, 2009

I am having the same problem. I was charged 59.95 and another 9.95 on the same day. They keep trying to get 69.95 each month but somehow my credit card company, Chase, is blocking them. Try talking to your bank.

• Po
      6th of Oct, 2009

omg JLP what is wrong with you.. have you not figured out by now, what goes around comes around.. man.. sry no bleeding heart here.. guess u screwing people your entire Adult life is FINALLY catching up with ya ;0