Dri Grant line Pro / Unauthorized debit card withdrawal

12-30-08

On 12-11-08, I bought a Cd from online about being able to get websites to government grants.

Unfortunately, your product has not performed well or the service was inadequate because . I am disappointed because when I got the cd I started to download it but first I checked my email an I had got an email from the federal government saying that they seeen where I had purchased the program from yall .They told me that government grants are free and dont charge any kind of fees what-so- ever.I have tried to send an email to the support address without any success so I could cancel my membership and to tell yall that I had call my cresit card and that yall wont be able to charge anything.

To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your cooperation and refund my $1.97 back to my credi card and to stop my membership now.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until 1-6-09 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the e-mail address or phone number below.

Sincerely,

Melissa Cummings (plantz)
221 s. 7th
Cannelton, Indiana 47520
[protected]
fancyprancer24@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ju
      13th of May, 2008
    DRI Grant - Withdrawal of fund without approval
    Dri Grand Funding
    Phone: 8005580064
    easyhelpcenter

I did not authorize the debit of $39.99 out of my checking account. please replace these funds, with this transaction it has left my account in a negative balance and I will be charged NSF please make the necessary corrections to place these funds back in my account.

• Do
      21st of Jan, 2009

grant line pro took $59.95 & also $39.95 under a another company name. I though I cancel my debit card, but one month later $ 59.95 again was taken out of my account. emerald700@aol.com
    Doug Edwards Las vegas

• Wi
      30th of Jan, 2009

Product was canceled within two hours, yet my C/C is still being debited. This is out right theft!!!

• Ho
      18th of Feb, 2009

I agree, this is complete crap.
    Call 1800-715-1074 the lady asked for my Phone # and Name, she knew everything.

I was canceled and refunded in minutes. Hope this helps.

• Rf
      19th of Feb, 2009

This whole scam has been a nightmare, Unexpected charges, no phone number in which to inquire about. No online support.

• Ky
      8th of Mar, 2009

READ THE TERMS FIRST BEFORE YOU COMPLAINT... TERMS ARE FOR YOU TO SEE BELOW THE "SEND MY KIT" BUTTON. YOU KEEP ON COMPLAINING BUT YOU YOURSELF IS DIMWITTED... EVERY SERVICE PROVIDER HAS ITS OWN VISIBLE AND REDABLE TERMS. GOOD FOR YOU AND YOU WERE CHARGE FOR THAT. YOU GONNA REPORT THIS TO THE BBB? WHAT A WASTE.

• Ri
      12th of Mar, 2009

I also have fallen prey to these grant cd's

4th of Apr, 2009

I have been having the same exact things happen to me!!I had to call this many numbers 1-866-673-9620, 1-888-210--2544, 1-866-607-1071, 1-877-207-1615, these are all connected together, dri-grant funding search, iwb club which stands for Ideal Wealth Club, the grant university and last but not least grant professor. They will tell you that you need to call this number and that number and swear there not all together. I have contacted the news media here in Louisville, Ky. Whas 11 news! they are investigating and he has contacted me back this is going to be great news!I don't know yet if this will go nationwide, I would suggest that all of you that this has happen to contact your local news station!!! I also have a dispute against them at my bank. theft is theft! I am so sick and tired of these uneducated people trying to take advantage of people that work hard for money, if these people had any education then they would not have to be scammers!And if they could or do have an education there just plain crooks. I will continue with this whether I get my money back or not, I will get my money back one way or another. I want to find out who is the one who started all this, He will go to prison and I will keep on until I get to the source. The ones who are working with this scam needs to also go to prison, They have to know something with all the negative. They are not innocent thats for sure!!! BBB is on this also, But I think the news is what is going to work!! I'm going to find out if they can continue broadcasting this every day for a while. It is so important that this is heard!!! Good Luck to you all! May Gods blessing be on you all who has had to go through this horrible ordeal !!

Mandy D.

!

6th of Apr, 2009

I have also encountered the same problems with all kinds of numbers to call!! They will tell you that they are not connected to all these different sights, action monster, iwb club, grant university, grant professor, and so many more!!! DO NOT believe them when they say thay are not part of all these, AND ANOTHER BAD ONE WITH THEM IS MEMBERSHIPCARE.NET!WHEN YOU CALL DO NOT GIVE UP KEEP CALLING, FOR THE DRI GRANT ASK FOR DALLAS 1-801-617-1300 THIS IS NOT TOLL FREE THIS IS A LONG DISTANCE PHONE NUMBER. MAKE SURE WHEN CALL AND HE FINALLY AGREES TO GIVE YOU BACK YOUR MONEY DON'T HANG UP UNTIL HE E-MAILS YOU A CONFIRMATION NUMBER!! HERE IS ANOTHER NUMBER 1-800-609-5118 AND PRESS 4 WHEN THEY GO THOUGH THAT CRAP AT THE VERY BEGINNING IF THAT DON'T WORK PRESS ANOTHER NUMBER WHEN YOU CALL BACK. ALWAYS IF THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO REFUND YOU, ALWAYS ASK FOR A COMFIRMATION NUMBER AND WAIT UNTIL THEY E-MAIL YOU ONE, KEEP THEM ON THE LINE UNTIL YOU GET IT.THE NUMBER FOR IWB, WHICH IS THE IDEAL WEALTH CLUB IS 1-866-607-1071.AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WHEN YOU CALL, JUST BE FIRM IF YOU CAN DO IT, RECORD EVERYTHING THATS BEING SAID! SO IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION THEY CAN SEE WHAT GOES ON! USUALLY WHEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE BEING RECORDED YOU WILL GET A COMFIRMATION
    NUMBER. MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND REPORT THEM REGARDLESS. ANOTHER THING YOU CAN DO IS CALL YOUR LOCAL NEWS STATION!! MAKE SURE YOU COPY THE COMPLAINTS AND BLOGS SO YOU WILL NO HOW THEY ARE CONNECTED. THEY WON'T ADMIT IT BUT THEY WILL SAY THE SAME THING WITH EACH ONE YOU TALK TO. THEY ARE TRAINED WELL. NOW DON'T GIVE UP BE PERSISTANT!! YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU WILL DO THIS! YOU HAVE TO LET THEM KNOW IF YOU ARE RECORDING THATS THE ONLY WAY IT WILL STAND LEGALLY!! MANDY D. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! GOOD LUCK!!!,

• Wn
      28th of Apr, 2009
    Dri Grant line Pro - money refund
    Dri Grant LIne Pro

I never signed for this service. As a college professor, I have access to web-development tools. I wish for the company to desist in its charges of $1.97 per month, and to reimburse all monies sinc December 2008. My credit card company contacted me regarding these questionable charges.

• Da
      28th of Apr, 2009

I never signed for this service
    www.jordans-cheap.com