DRI Grant Funding Search / Over drawen monies from my bank account.

I did go to a site on line for Grant Funding. It said that the information would be free and that I would need to pay a mailing charge of $1.98. After a while I then received a CD in the mail on that same day I received a notice from my bank stating that I had an over drawen check for the amount of $69.95 and I am being charged $31.93. I want my money to to be sent back to my bank. I have contacted my bank and they gave me a number to call and asked me to make a record of my dealings with you. They are waiting for me to get back to them to make sure this is problem is taken care of.

Comments

• Ji
      7th of Mar, 2009

I myself did they same thing. They first charge me $1.98 for the CD, which I still didn't recieve. And its been about a month. Then this past week I saw that they charged my debit card $69.99. I called and complained, that I haven't recieved anything from them. And that I wanted my money back. I told them I never got to use their site. Because I haven't recieved the CD. So tey shouldn't be charging me for something I haven't even used. They were suppose to send me a comfirmation email. That was a week ago. I never recieved that either.
    I went as far as writting to someone that knows alot about these programs. To see if they can help getting this problem solved.

• Lo
      30th of Mar, 2009

I sympathize with you, I too, had an unauthorized charge from HLD, I never heard of them, and then I find other complaints on line re them, I would like to know how this is happening, aren't there any regulations about this type of thing, if not the internet has goofed, they should be puttng a stop to all of this, the online work at home scams too.