Dri Grant Consultant / Unauthorized charge to debit card!

1 93 Winn St Apt 1Woburn, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 781-281-0619

I purchased the CD from the website carefully reading the fine print. After 4 weeks and 4 overdrafts on my account later, I just got DRI to refund to me the 39.97 charge they made to my account- and that was after I had to re-fax them their confirmation e-mail that stated that I was all set and that I would not be charged!! This company sucks- and watch yourself; go to a web search and look up terms and conditions. They have an '888' number at the bottom of the page that will get you through to customer service quickly. STAY AWAY!!! BAD!!!

Comments

5th of May, 2008

how did you contact DRI AUCTIONMONSTERS ? I CAN NOT FIND A CONTACT FOR THEM AND THEY ARE DEDUCTING $ 70.00/MONTH ON MY CREDIT CARD

5th of May, 2008

what website can i get info on dri auctionmonster

• Be
    Olathe
    Kansas
    Phone: 913-764-2546
    grantconsultant.com

I purchased a start your own business cd for s& h of $1.95 on my credit card. Tday I see on my bank statement they drew $ 39.97on my account.

• Ta
      30th of Sep, 2008

I had signed up for the $4 cd but did not realize that I was automatically enrolled for a $40 a month “service” that I receive no password to access this site! After several attempts to cancel my subscription, the charges stopped appearing on my account, then a couple of months later they started charging my account AGAIN !!! I believe this is theft!!! This is a scam and a CON and they continue to STEAL your money even AFTER you cancel your subscription
    Takemdown

• Fr
      24th of Nov, 2008

I signed up also. I really need the 888 number you stated appears at the bottom of the page. All of my transactions were online. The number that appears on the credit card transaction does not get me through to anyone.

Thank you for your help.