Comments

29th of Oct, 2008

I have no idea what this charge is or where it came from.

• Ke
      4th of Nov, 2008

Never ordered anything from this company. Was charged $29.95 on my Visa without authorization!!!

• Da
      19th of Nov, 2008

charge was made to my bank account without my permission for the amount 129.98.

• Ka
      21st of Nov, 2008

i was too just this morning

• Li
      25th of May, 2009

I just noticed a unauthorized charge in my checking account from Dri elements. I never authorized this charge and do not know who it's coming from. The charge was $65.00- pending. I want them to remove this immediately!

• Cj
      7th of Jun, 2009

I was charged by this dry element 5 company too I don't know who they are and I am contacting my bank tomorrow since its Sunday today and reporting it as fraud.

10th of Jun, 2009

I, too, had a mystery charge also and was able to clear them up. I also had to cancel my credit card and get a new one; somehow my info fell into the wrong hands. Here's what I found out...

DRI*Elements (Digital River Inc.) is a billing company used by MANY software companies. Their contact information is:

Please call toll free in the USA @ 1 800-406-4966 between the hours of 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5pm Saturday to Sunday USA Central Time. Additionally, if calling outside of the USA, please call +49.221.31088.30

Hope this helps.

• Me
      2nd of Nov, 2010

DRI Elements has fraudulently billed my Account with $39.95 causing me a great deal of trouble with my bank. I want to sue them -not for the $39 so much as for the emotional stress this has caused me and is obviously causing others. I am extremenly ill and do not have time or the energy to chase frauds - it is time consuming as I must wait unti lthe charge actually clears my acount before I can file a complaint withmy bank (Bank if America) which is also a bit screwy - I can stop payment on a check but I cannot stop payment on a fraulant charge to account even while it is pending and not yet cleared. They say I shoulf take it up with the vendor before filing a complaint with the bank. That is absolute rubbish 0 Where is this "vendor" and how the heck do you take somethingup with someone you have never heard of before. Can anyone direct me as to how I can sue these people (DRI) or perhaps everyone who has been ripped off (for their time if not their money) could join in a class action?? Any advice is appreciated - these vultures need to be stopped!!

DL in CA