Dri-Bromalite / Not received goods but charged

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 02082028667

I ordered from bromalite on 20th October and was charged £19.99 and a further £6.95 and my details sent to fitfactory as a dieting counsellers, without my consent. I have not received the dieting products and cannot get any response and the phone calls from London are not toll free. how do l get a refund or my goods?

Sa

Comments

Va
  18th of Nov, 2008

same thing happened to me was charged twice and nothingfrom company no emails etc. i am going to contact my credit card co to try and sort this out and stop paymenst and get the payment back

Ri
  28th of Nov, 2008

same thing happened to me...I have been calling and calling them and theres never any answer. I am cancelling my credit card and getting a new one! don't know what else to do...I have rec'd 1 bottle of the stuff and if I get anymore, I will just keep sending it back.

C
  28th of Nov, 2008

I agree totally. These idios charged my bank account $69.00. I have been unable to reach them. Can anyone tell me how I might be able to get my money back. Obviously they lie totally across the board. The site I went on to order claimed that they had great endorement from NBC< and Oprah along with several other. What a sham.

Wa
  1st of Dec, 2008

this is bull i got charged twice for 69.95 and received nothing

Ch
  3rd of Dec, 2008

I called to cancel both products with AcaiaSlim and Bromalite on 11-24 after I saw a 79.95 and 69.95 charge. After I already cancelled I was charged again on 11-25 from Bromalite for 69.95. Now I can't reach them at the number 800-715-1354, it just rings no answer. Noone can afford to be taken advantage of like this these days. I want this charge removed.

Ch
  4th of Dec, 2008

Dri-Bromalite company needs shut down, and sued.
they send a so -called free sample- just pay shipping .
Then they keep charging $69.95 got me twice already.
tried to call no one ever answers.

Le
  18th of Dec, 2008

Alicia,
Since I have been unable to reach your customer service by internet or by phone I have to send a registered letter just to make sure there was actually a person at this location. Why is that? If the customer service phone lines are so busy to keep up don't you think there is a real probem? My complaint is not with the Bromalite product it's self. I found the product to work satisfactually my complaint is with the sharing of my credit card number with it's sister companies. Which by reading the terms and conditions I knew that my name, address, phone number and email address could, and probably would be shared with partner companies. I was ok with that! I received a bottle of Power Tea (which was not mentioned in the FREE TRIAL ad) with the Bromalite. There was no packaging slip or invoice in the package to explain the bottle of Power Tea. So knowing if something was sent to me by mail that I DID NOT ORDER I am not liable for payment but when I received my credit card bill yesterday low and behold there was a charge for $34.95 from the WuYi Pixie Tea Company! The deceptive practices of Bromalite is going to be the down fall of the company. Please do not post the terms and conditions as your reply as it is a moot point with me.

Lm
  18th of Dec, 2008

It is unforunate that in an economy such as this a company should take advantage of so many by not fully disclosing the terms up front. I'm sure none of these complaints would have been posted had the terms been disclosed up front, because no person in their right mind would have signed up. Ameican Express has tried o no avail to contact this company on my behalf, however I have informed them to investigate this company and do not charge me for something that first of all I did not agree to knowingly and second no goods were recieved. THIS COMPANY IS NOT WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE AND DEFINITELY DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Ja
  2nd of Jan, 2009
Dri-Bromalite - Deceptive billing
Bromalite

I, like everyone else, signed up for a free sample of Bromalite requiring only shipping. I now see a $69.95 billing for my one "free" bottle and if I hadn't canceled, the call center "helper" told me they would bill me every month because I had joined a "club". I apparently did not cancel within the approximately 7 days after they shipped it. READ THE FINE PRINT (I can only assume it is there, having not seen it at the time).

Ma
  7th of Jan, 2009
Dri-Bromalite - was chraged without my consent
Bromalite colon cleanser
11975 w granada rd
Arizona
Phone: 6239259671

I wentto my bank to check on my balance and found that there had been not only one but charges that were unauthorized. One for 69.99 and another for 29.99...This was not right at all

Bu
  26th of Jan, 2009

Just wondering if anyone has a email address for this company. I only have a cell phone and can't phone from that . I need to ask a few questions. Thanks

Mu
  15th of Apr, 2009

The Better business bureau needs to check into this company I have been billed $74.85 three times in 2 months and only received 1 bottle. I called and cancelled after I seen the 1st charge on my account. They said my supscription was cancelled and i would receive no further charges. What a joke! Now I been calling them and trying to get 2 credits and don't seem to be getting any where with them. BUYER BEWARE!!!