Dri Bromalite / bromalite colon cleanser

1107 FRANKLIN AVE.Fremont, OH, United States Review updated:
4.75
Phone: 4193558242
Dri bromalite took $69.95 from my checking account without my consent. I would like this charge reversed and prevented from happening again.

Comments

15th of Dec, 2008

Dri Bromalite - unauthorized charges
Bromolite
Birmingham
Alabama

I have been charged $69.99 for something (I don't know what) as I have never received or ordered anything since receiving my free trial. I had to enter a credit card in order to pay for shipping of the product.
Pe
  19th of Dec, 2008
I too have been getting charged for this product a few times now and have only received the trial bottles. This is not right, and this company needs to be stopped right away.
De
  20th of Dec, 2008

Dri Bromalite - withdraw money from my account
DRI Bromalite
don't know
don't know
Minnesota
Phone: don't know

I signed up for a trial bottle of DRI Bromalite for shipping and handling 4.95, they sent me 30 day supply but I was suppose to noify them in 7 to cancell the product before they toke out 69.95 !!! I didn't know they were going to do this ND NOW MY BANK NEEDS ALL THIS INFORMATION i DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! i THROUGH IT ALL IN THE GARBAGE, I DIDN'T KNOW i WOULD NEED IT NOW!!!
Ma
  21st of Dec, 2008
I, too, got charged for this item immediately after signing up for the "Free Trial". I contacted my
credit card company when I saw this charge. I've been trying to contact the company, but so far I
I haven't been able to.
Ma
  21st of Dec, 2008
This is the biggest scam that I have ever heard of. I was charged also to my credit card and now I am disputing it. This company should not be allowed to sell any products. I was charged $79.95 and $69.95. What a rip off. Does anyone know how to get rid of this charges?
El
  28th of Dec, 2008

Dri Bromalite - over charge
Bromalite
Harpswell
Maine

I responded to an ad on the internet...I did read all fine prints and understood that I would have a free trial of this product with only the postage charge for a one month supply. I started to receive the monthly hidden cost of $69.95 . I tried to cancel but I am still stuck with the $69.95 fee (they did remove one of the $69.95...so they say...) I have to wait 7-14 days. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH AND VERY DISHONEST. I offered to return the product but they wouldn't let me. This is a scam.
  1st of Jan, 2009

Dri Bromalite - Charge to Credit Card
Rio Rancho
New Mexico

I paid for shipping to try a sample of Bromalite. The company has now charged my credit card $69.95 without my approval. I found it while checking my checking balances.
Do

Dri Bromalite - Unauthorized charge to bank account
North Carolina

I ordered a 14 day trial offer of Bromalite. I paid for the shipping and received my trial supply. Two weeks later I had a charge on my bank account for $69.95 from dri*reg.net. I contacted my bank and they told me it was DRI Bromalite. I never signed up for anything nor did I authorize them to keep charging my bank account! I haven't requested nor have I received anything else from them. I have tried to call their 800 number but keep getting messages that "all circuits are busy" or they "are experiencing high caller volume and I will be helped as soon as possible", however nobody ever picks up on the line. This is a total scam. Don't order anything from them. I'll be contacting my state's Attorney General and if you've been scammed by them, you should do the same.
St

Dri Bromalite - improper billing
Panalabs

I ordered a free sample of the Bromalite and got billed for yu-li green tea without my consent also. The website phone number doesn't connect w/ any representative, only an answer que. I believe it is a scam after seeing others w/ similiar complaints. We should have done our homework more thoroughly.
Ja

Dri Bromalite - Unauthorized Withdrawl
DRI Bromalite
Phone: 1-866-897-0663
bromalite.com

I ordered a trial sample, the ad states only shipping is required, They helped themselves to a full billing without my approval.
Ra
  3rd of Jan, 2009
overcharge on my crdit card
Me
  4th of Jan, 2009
i have the same problem i m charge 65.27, but i never autorise this charge.

i want to be refund
  4th of Jan, 2009
This seems to be a scam. I ordered the trials for Acia Slim and Bromalite for $$4.95 each for shipping. I can not cancel for these products. They have charged my debit card $69.95 for the Acaia Slim and $79.95 for the Bromalite and I have not received those products, and I am trying to cancel all future orders.
  4th of Jan, 2009
This is a fraud perpetrated using Oprah's name. My accoount has been charged 69.95 for Bromalite and 79.95 for Acai Slim and I have not received anything other than the trial offers of these products for shipping of 4.95 each. I will contact the State's and US Attorney General offices.

Sucre
Bs
  5th of Jan, 2009
i was charged 59.98 for this product, bromalite, and never even seen it before. now i have to dispute with the bank and i am closing my card once again because ppl like to steal. get a real job.
Ch
  6th of Jan, 2009
Hey everyone. I agree the website is very deceiving. It mentions nothing about a monthly charge. I was pretty upset myself. I just did this, so I'm not positive it has worked just yet, but if you go to bromalite.com, click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page. Then in that whole spill about how to contact them, you should see a link "www.verifyyourorder.com" Go there and enter two of the required fields. No hyphens in your phone number, or it won't go through. It will allow you to cancel your account.

Hope this helps!

Chris, Fayetteville, NC
Je
  7th of Jan, 2009
I would like to post that I am not Bromalite, so would everyone stop calling me. I get 10 calls a day at home asking if I am Bromalite, and no I am not. I just wrote a complaint about them and they put my info as their company, so please stop calling 419-355-8242.
St
  8th of Jan, 2009
The manager of CSM is full of S***. My so-called free trial was charged within 10 days of my request...there was no 30 day risk free. Furthermore, I phoned to cancel within their specified time limit, they have no record of it and so they didn't cancel and continued to charge me.

When I recieved my next bill with more charges I phoned again. Apparently, they can only process one credit and so REFUSE to acknowledge my previous call and cancellation and refuse to credit me the money. I also had to phone seperately all the other companies they "signed me up for" and gave my credit information to. The other companies however were able to refund the two charges they had placed on my card.

WHAT CREDIBLE COMPANY WILL NOT REFUND ALL ONEROUS CHARGES. I have never heard of a LEGITIMATE company that can only give one refund - have you?

Basically DON"T get suckered into these products, even if they were to work the corrup way they run their business giving your credit infomation to other companies and chargin up you account is downright criminal. No product is worth the poor customer service and cheating and decieving that this company operates on.

Learnt my lesson.
  9th of Jan, 2009
Hello, this is the supervisor of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-866-897-0663. It was a 14 day trail and a 30 day money back guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com.
Have a great day
  9th of Jan, 2009
Sorry for the typo. The corect phone number is
1-866-897-0663