DRI* Bromalite and Acai Diet / Unautorized charges after cancellation

DRI* REG.net
Phone: 18772714199 or 8668970663
I ordered the trail version which was not even processed until the 16th of the month and received the product on the 24th of the month. I cancelled the product via another site that was trying to set me up an account through this site (I got the numbers from the other site) around the 20th of the month. On the 26th of the month, this company charged my debit card 79.95 and then ten hours later after a ton of complaints on my part charged my card an additional 69.95. I called them again to be told it would be 3 to 5 days before the money would be put back in my account. I then called Citibanks Fraud dept. and turned them in. We cancelled my debit card so that they cannot charge me again and the fraud department is investigating them to turn them in to the FBI for fradulent practices. It does no good to cancel the order because they will just take the money anyway and then are puzzled when you call complaining. I have never seen anyone as ignorant as these pe0ple, they just could not fathom why I was cancelling a product I hadn't even gotten a chance to try out. Buyer beware.