Comments

10th of Jan, 2009

I just received a charge for 79.99 from: DRI*AVG online store element5.info MN

Does anyone know what it could be for?

• Th
      26th of Apr, 2009

I was charged that when I upgraded my AVG security. It's legit. if you upgraded.

15th of Jun, 2009

On May 25, 2009 I paid for my AVG Anti-Virus 1 computer for 1 year. You charged my credit card on that date. Order no. 276057115. Would you please continue my coverage before something happens to my computer or I have to go to another company and stop payment. Thanks Margie Dutcher

22nd of Jun, 2009

I paid for protection and still get a billing saying that I have not paid to retain your services. Why

22nd of Jun, 2009

How come I keep getting bill for for Compter protection will I have already paid on 6/17/09 ?// Your time to answer is outrageous.

• Di
      15th of Jul, 2009

July 3/09 - Purchased on line from AVG website one year security protection. $59.99 was charged on my credit card same day. July 15th, have not received copy of license nor an invoice yet. Payment was made thru Dri-AVG...what is going on? I sent 3 emails to AVG and no response so far.

DRi-AVG is accepting payment on behalf of AVG, so I"m wondering if perhaps this is a scam? Be careful if ordering the software on AVG.com website. I will be contacting my credit card company and report the transaction as a scam. I do not know what else to do... Be Aware, be very aware...
    Diana G.

• Li
      25th of Sep, 2009

Promptly reconcile your credit card statements for any unauthorized charge. I was charged $72.93 on date 5/23/2009. The credit card statement line item says DRI*AVG online store, element5.info, MN.

I do not remember buying anything from DRI*AVG. I do not remember buying anything for that amount. I do not have a printed receipt reflecting the charge, date, or company.

My problem was that I reconciled my credit card statement too late, after the deadline for challenging an unauthorized charge. Don't let this happen to you.

Make sure to reconcile your credit card statement promptly and notify the credit card company within the stated timeframe in order to get the unauthorized charge removed from your account.

• Hj
      6th of Mar, 2010

we have invested
    Dri*avg online store element5.info mn $51.99
    dri*AVG ONL BACKUPCD elements5.info MN $10.95 (payed for but did not recieve)
    dri*Avg online store elements5.info MN $34.99
    Dri*AVG onl BACKUPCD elements5.info MN $10.95

Grand Total $100.88

We have a virus, they were not one bit of help. We don't even have a phone # for them

• Be
      22nd of Apr, 2010

I have NEVER had AVG. And My bank account got hit for amounts similar to every one else.

Copied from hjberry's response ( mine were the same)

Dri*avg online store element5.info mn $51.99
    dri*AVG ONL BACKUPCD elements5.info MN $10.95

I also got a ping from "MEDIA OF THE MIND" for $0.01!!!

I called my bank and talked to their anti fraud people. They stated the a lot of stuff containing DRI in the charge has been popping up. If you have got these charges on you account challenge them immediately!

I am glad I am retentive enough to check all my accounts every morning before heading to work. I would have over drawn my checking account putting gas in my car today. And things like this are why I only keep $100 in my checking account!

• St