[Resolved] Dri Avast Software / unauthorized card charge
On January 16th, 2018 my MasterCard at Nordea Bank Sweden with the last digits ...4124 has been debited with the amount 449 SEK. The receiver is DRI AVAST Software, and the reference of the payment is: "avast com ord".
I have a valid Avast Internet Security with expiration date 10/2/2019 so I neither had any need to extend my Avast license nor I had definitely authorized the above transaction.
I request return of 449 SEK to my MasterCard as the above withdrawal caused the debit on my credit account.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Avast Software Customer Care's Response, Jan 29, 2018
You should contact Avast directly at https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales_refund
More Dri Avast Software Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges
- Avast Software - Avast premium
- [Resolved] Avast Software - pending - avast - nexway 415 449-4713 fra
- [Resolved] Avast Software - unauthorized paypal account charged $43.69 dri*avast 
- Avast - avast internet security