Dri Avast Softwarebilling charges

S Aug 10, 2016 Review updated:

I have paid for services which I do not have. I have been bill for them. I call billing and gave the date which I was bill for. They new what dates and the amounts which I was charge on my visa. I have no service from june 2 2016. I still dont know why I lost services. All I did was to go windows 10. I keep calling, and all I get the we will refund or get send your statement. You did not sent me a statement just charge my visa. You have the information. Shirley sharp. Old email - [protected]@yahoo. Ca — new email [protected]@yahoo.com - visa charges april 30 may 2 2016 59.99—visa charges may 9 may10 2016 49.99. Sept 22 2015 74.99 (This is for 2 years). Please return my funds. Ajax, ontario. Canada ps. You started as a great company 2 years ago. Only god know what happen!

• A
      Apr 06, 2018

I was charged 79.88 on my credit card and I had canceled this service. I do not have this computer any more and would like a refund.
    [protected]@nctv.com
    Ref# on credit card- 24906418078052467709298
    Visa card Annette Morrah

• J
      May 11, 2018

dri*avast has been paid $59.99 2 times for my account [protected] MN on apr 5th and apr 9th I don't
    think I should be billed 2 times for the same account . please refund one of the payments
    thanks jack de lorme

• C
      Jun 16, 2018

What's the difference between Dri*Avast and just Avast??

• C
      Jun 16, 2018

@Cabin What's the difference between Dri*Avast and Avast???????

• P
      Aug 21, 2018

I was charged 52.99 for this service that I never ordered. It was deducted from my debit account. I have used the free option but never ordered this service.