DRI AuctionMonster / Continued unauthorized charges to my MasterCard!

1 16192 Coastal HighwayLewes, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-609-5118

I signed up to get a dvd to teach me how to create an internet business. I authorized only a charge of $1.87 for the dvd. I accidentally signed up twice. Now one of my MasterCards has been charged $59.95 twice without my knowledge.

Comments

• Gr
      19th of Dec, 2007
    DRI AuctionMonster - Continual payment deductions wont them to cease i have not received any thing or used any service
    DRI*AuctionMonster
    Brisbane
    Queensland
    Australia
    Phone: 0406114470

Never used there service cannot get in to there site cannot seem to stop there continual deduction of a 70 dollar charge from my credit card. Need the details to stop this charge.

• Ro
      16th of Jan, 2008
    DRI AuctionMonster - Continued deduction from my credit card not authorized!
    DRI AuctionMonster
    41 Acacia Road
    HURSTBRIDGE
    Victoria
    Australia
    www.theauctionmonster.com

This company keeps deducting $70 per month from my credit card. I have not received goods or services from them and cannot contact them since they have no "contact us" facility. There is a phone no. in America and I am going to try that. I think they are an affiliate of EBay. It seems like a big scam to me.

• Er
      10th of Feb, 2008

Same problem. Inadvertently joined Auctionmonster through Ebay. Been regularly charged $70 through credit card for months. Never used service, which I believe is purportedly some kind of catalog. Unable to cancel through Internet so far. Bank advises I cannot cancel the regular draft - cancellation has to come through Auctionmonster. Now trying to contact them through info on this complaint.

19th of Mar, 2008

I received unsolicited call from AUCTIONMONSTER. I was told on the phone that I could look at the program for the cost of the CD which was $ 6.75. I specifically asked the caller if that would be the entire outlay to look at the program. The answer was YES. The next month I was charged $ 59.95 and advised that there would be a continuint $ 59.95 charge. I called my bank and asked the charge be removed as unauthorized. I called AuctionMonster and advised I did not sign up on a monthly contract and wanted it removed. They did NOTHING. I hope this reaches many people because it is a clear case for class action lawsuit. It is a clear SCAM and they should not be allowed to get away with it. I am still being charged for this scam.

5th of May, 2008

I AM AS THE AOVE, HAVING $ 70.00 CHARGED PER MONTH ON MY CREDIT CARD, AND HAVE NOT ORDERED ANYTHING FROM DRI AUCTIOMONSTER. THIESE CHARGES HAVE BEEN GOING ON SINCE MAY 2007. HOW DO I CONTACT THEM, GET THIS STOPPED

5th of May, 2008

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM CAN'T FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE OR WHERE THEY ARE. SOMEONE POSTED AN ADDRESS IN VICTORIA, BUT, WHEN I TRIED TO GET A PHONE NUMBER FROM TELSTRA OPERATOR THEY WERE NOT LISTED.
    I HAVE PUT A COMPLAINT WITH THE BANK AND HOPE THEY CAN RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME $ 70.00 PER MONTH SINCE APRIL 2007

10th of Jun, 2008

I have recently reseved my bank statement telling me that £30 has been paid to Dri*auctionmonster. this was some what of a surprise and shock to be because I dont tend to buy stuff online. Looking at what these people have gone throue, I will dealing with this matter as best as posible.I hope that this will stop these money grabing stealing ###, who are takeing my money with out me even subscribeing to anything. I hope that these/this swindelers will be court and are brought to justis and will spend there remaining day whith a cork up the ars and try desperetyl not to drop the soup in the showers while avioding there new found friend Billy Bob the the gay serial rapist.