DRI* Auction Monster / Repeated charges!

When I purchased the DVD in June, 2007, I was only charged the shipping of $3.95. I've noticed a deduction from my account of $59.95 per month since then. When I called the company and told them I had not authorized the deductions and I wanted them reversed, I was told that it was impossible. I was told that this was noted in the "service agreement".

They did reverse one charge, however, I'm still out 4 payments.

Make SURE to receive a CONFIRMATION number when you cancel and you can bet I'll be checking my bank account more closely.

Comments

4th of Oct, 2007
    United Kingdom

I was emailed by this company some months ago and they sent some information to me. Subsequently they telephoned them and said I was not interested in their service but would contact them if the time arose when I was. Since then they have deducted approximately $70 per month and I cannot stop it.

• Cm
      8th of Oct, 2007
    DRI*AuctionMonster - UNAUTHORISED PAYMENTS

I did not receive anything from this company, did not request anything from this company, did not sign up for anything from this company, did not give my credit card information to this company yet they are continually billing me monthly payments on my credit card. The only way to cease the payments is to cancel the credit card they have the details of, but for the payments charged, there is no comeback so it is money I cannot afford as I am on an aged pension and that has had to be paid.

• Ve
      21st of Nov, 2007

When I purchased the DVD in november, 2007, I was only charged the shipping of $3.95. I've noticed a deduction from my account of $59.95 per month. I do not agree to do that.

24th of Nov, 2007
    DRI* Auction Monster - Billed in error for DVD $59.95!
    111 N Melbourne Ave
    Ventnor
    New Jersey
    Phone: 609 822 6370

I was billed for a DVD on 11/22 for $59.95. I never ordered the DVD or received it. Please beware people!

Joseph Begley
    111 N Melbourne Ave
    Ventnor N.J. 08406.

• Rh
      28th of Nov, 2007

I just noticed a charge of $59.95 on my account also this month. I has been charged two months. It is reassuring to me to see others that have the same complaints. This is really a scam and I hope they get put out of business for this. Something needs to be done to stop people like this. These scams are becoming more relevant and should be STOPPED!!!

• Vi
      30th of Nov, 2007

I was billed lastedmonth 11/01/2007 for $34.95 and this month for 59.95 kWhat can I do about it.

• Bo
      5th of Dec, 2007
    DRI* Auction Monster - Unauthorised Charges
    DRI* Auction Monster
    United Kingdom

This company has been taking unauthorized charges on my card. I have never heard of them, never used their services, never given them my credit card details and they are continually charging my card monthly payments. I know what companies I deal with on a monthly basis and those are reputable ones in which I use their services such as phone bill and internet provider, other than that I do not deal with anyone else. I am currently not working due to health reasons and do not have such money to pay out for NOTHING! My bank has not been very helpful either and did not respond efficiently to this serious matter. They had told me they were going to send a fraud form to fill out and claim my money back however this did not arrive, I have had to call them on a few occasions.

If my account goes into arrears, the bank will request for charges and I am sure they will then want to take action. They should be protecting the customer from this type of crime or at least trying to help the matter but they are not very interested.

• Yo
      8th of Dec, 2007

I just noticed a charge of $59.95 on my account this month. I don`t even remember registering for this service nd i never agreed on deducting money from my account.

• Te
      30th of Jul, 2008
    DRI*AUCTIONMONSTER
    41 ACACIA ROAD
    HURSTBRIDGE
    Australia

This company has been taking out a monthly amount of £30. 00 i have tried contacting them by phone which doesnt exsist and by email to cancel payments but all have been ignored this has been going on for over 12 months i am now unemployed and cannot afford this money going out each month i dont know where to go from here help please thank you teresa

• Rs
      30th of Oct, 2008

I also noticed the charge recently and can't remember the details but I am out of work now and really can't afford to lose that much money a month.
    Does anyone have a telephone number to put a stop to this?
    Thank you so much!