DRI Auction Monster 866-897-0662 MN / Charged my card unauthorized!

When they called me about signing up and that it would cost $50 a month to host a site, I told them to cancel. They agreed, yet charged my credit card $1.87. I'm not too concerned about this small amount but I'm afraid they're going to hit me with more next month. I may cancel my card first.

Comments

Ed
  10th of Nov, 2007

Yes, I had the same problem with DRI Auction Monster 866-897-0662 MN. They charged my credit card $59.95. I called Visa and they are going to reverse the charge. Watch out for DRI Auction, it's a scam!!!

Do
  26th of Nov, 2007

My complaint is similar I canceled and still was charged $59.95 They said they didn't get a cancellation and won't refund my money... I even went online and canceled, too.

Ja
  26th of Nov, 2007

I don't remember ever subscribing to Auction Monster (charges $59.95 per month for NOTHING), and I can't get a hold of them to cancel. Every time I have tried to cal the "circuits are busy, try again later". I don't know what to do. I do see from the above email that I may be able to contact them on line, which I will (hopefully) be able to do. I am extremely angry over this.

Ge
  2nd of Jan, 2008

Yes, I had the same problem with DRI Auction Monster 866-897-0662 MN. They charged my credit card $59.95. for 7 months $420 I caled CITI card they are going to reverse the charge .

Il
  20th of Jun, 2008

THEY'RE DOING THE SAME THING TO ME. I WAS CHARGED
$l.87 TOO AND NOW I'VE BEEN GETTING A BILL FOR $59.95. THE FIRST TIME I LET IT GO, I THOUGHT IT WAS A ONE TIME
FEE BUT I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT I'VE BEEN GETTING BILLED EVERY MONTH. I HAD OTHER CHARGES AND DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION. I GUESS I LEARNED MY LESSON TO CHECK OUT MY CHARGES BEFORE I PAY THEM, NOW I HAVE TO CALL MY CREDIT COMPANY AND HOPE I'LL GET SOME RESULTS. MY PROBLEM WITH THEM WAS THAT NO MATTER WHAT E-MAIL AND PASSWOR I USED, IT WAS NEVER THE RIGHT ONE. I HOPE I GET RESULTS. I SHOULD HAVE LOOKED ON THIS SITE BEFORE I EVER DID ANYTHING. THANK YOU ALL!