DRI Acronis, Inc. / RETURN MY MONEY!!

1 9625 west 76th streetEden Prairie, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 952-253-1234

Now that we have complained about unauthorized charges (by DRI Acronis, www.myord.com.) how do we get our money back? '''''$49.99 is a lot of money!

Comments

• Ro
      12th of Aug, 2008

I bought Acronis TrueImage11 online a week or two ago. It has many "features" (a la Micro$oft "features") which are superfluous to the program, but The meat of the thing isn't at all user friendly. And the very help that is needed is not to be found. After struggling with it for days I asked for my money back - as advertised on the site where I bought it - and have not heard a dickie bird from Acronis. Nor did I get a reply to an email question I sent two weeks ago.

Another company which only exists to milk its customer base.

• Ev
      18th of Aug, 2008

I was notified that my Norton needed renewing. I did so but wasn't sure that it had gotten through. Several days later I reveived another notice so I signed up again.
    I have received my HSBC statement with charges for both. Please help me with this matter.
    Thank you.
    Evelyn Isnogle

• Et
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I never bought any thing with this company. When I called them, they are asking me to fill out a form with all my information (Card number, address, name, etc...) and this is very bizarre since they already charged my account and they normally have all these information, but they want me to give it back to them. Should I supposed to to so? I am changing my credit card number. They also want me to fill out the form they send me and have it notarized, I do not see the point.

This is just a fraudulent web site, and they are stealing money from people. I think the best thing to do is to take legal action towards them to have my money back, I cannot have this thing notarized since I have to pay for it and they may never give me my money back.