Dri AcaiSlimmingDiet / Unauthorized monthly order

Dri AcaiSlimmingDiet
After checking a $5.95 S&H for a free sample of this product, I did not realize that the box for a monthly supply was checked. I am now being billed for a product I do not want on a monthly basis and will be contacting my credit card company to dispute these charges. What a scam.

D  12th of Feb, 2009 by
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-877-317-0189. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you can email your request to cancel info@verifyyourorder.com.
Have a great day
A  4th of Mar, 2009 by
I immediately cancelled my order (within minutes of ordering) but still received pills I didn't want. I have since been billed twice for monthly memberships for diet programs that I didn't join. The charges are for different named companies, making it all but impossible to track down and cancel. I have also filed disputes with my card provider and filed a complaint against all the involved sites with the Attorney General.