Dri Acaislim / Unauthorized Charges

1 MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-317-0189

I ordered a FREE TRIAL and agreed to pay shipping of $4.95 which was charged to my credit card on 11/16/08. Upon examination of my credit card I have an unauthorized charges from this company dated 12/01/2008 for $79.95 and another charge dated 12/16/2008 for $79.95 this was done without my permission or credit card authorization. I called [protected] and was told to email my complaint to verifyyourorder.com. I have had this mastercard since 1998 and now it looks like I will have to cancel it and get another. Also look out for additional charges from some company called www.fit-fac.com (I was charged $19.95 on 12/08/2008)

Comments

• Lo
      21st of Dec, 2008
    Dri Acaislim - Lou Ann McIntosh
    Acai Slim

Ordered a free trial sample then had $79.95 charged to my bank account without permission. Have tried contacting them, but can't get anywhere. Live and learn, I guess. Now I contact my bank.

• So
      2nd of Jan, 2009

Ordered a free trial sample then had $79.95 charged to my bank account twice without permission. Have tried contacting them, but can't get anywhere. Live and learn, I guess. Have notified my bank to block any charges.

26th of Jan, 2009

Totally agree. This is a scam. By the way, the number to reach these parasites is 877-317-0189. Call and loudly complain. My credit card company has tons of complaints about them but refuses to do anything about them. Apparently Oprah Winfrey endoreses their product.