DRI Acaiaslim / Elegally took money out of my account

Thanks for the fake website (verifyyourorder.com) windows, google, and my web search couldn't find it! Although, when I did find the website through the free trial advertizement they did offer the option of discontinuing the product but couldn't find my information...well they sure had no problem finding my information when it came to elegally drawing 82.27 out of my account! If I find a way of getting all of our money back, I'll let all-of-you know! Renae

Re

Comments

De
  21st of Dec, 2008
DRI Acaiaslim - Credit card charged twice without permission
Lethbridge
Alberta
Canada

I thought I was getting a free sample and would only be charged $7.99 shipping and handling and not only was I charged once but twice on my credit card and I have not received any pills in the mail.

My credit card was charged $101.57 and $102.87 without my permission.

I have not even received anything in the mail. I want my credit card credited and I want both above charges removed or I will seek legal action.

Sl
  30th of Dec, 2008
DRI Acaiaslim - RIP OFF BASTARDS
many AKA's
Minnesota
Phone: 877-317-0189

This product was advertised (reccomended) by Oprah and I thought this would be a worth while product. WRONG!!! The product doesn't work...it's a rip off. The company who markets it, is a rip off. They did not include any paperwork with the product, only stuck the bottles in a box and mailed it. Then they bill you $80 which you find out about when your credit card bill arrives. Then when you call your credit card company, they also inform you of another charge of $80 which has hit your account that you will be getting next month.
I called the company and was told, after I much complained, and they told me they would credit back the charges. Then I got on Complaints Board and found out all the other problems other people were having and the fact that this company told many other people that they were to receive refunds, then continued to charge them. I decided to cancel my current card number and have new cards issued. My card company was very understanding and reissued new cards immediately. I still have to fill out forms they are sending me to dispute these charges but at least they can't charge me any more.

I believe that when people complain enough to credit card companies that the CC companies should cancel all future charges and credits for these theif companies and start litigation to close them down. Why not?

Anyway, I feel sorry for people who use Debit Cards. CC companies do not protect their purchases like they do charge plate customers.

Me
  4th of Jan, 2009
dri acaiaslim
Laval
Qu├ębec
Canada

i order the acaiaslim and the bromalite ( nerver receive this one), y pay for the delivery charge.
but no i m charge for 74.64 and 65.27 and 2 other charge of 25.79.
i don t pay for this, i nerver autorirsie this charge.
i want to be refund.

i contesed those charge.

Pa
  4th of Jan, 2009

They really should close these companies down. They are the biggest rip offs.

Va
  6th of Jan, 2009

I ordered a free sample of AcaiaSlim and ended up with $165.00 worth of charges on my credit card. $20.00 of it came from a company called Fit Factory. After reading the horror stories on your website, I realized I needed to go directly to my credit card company and bypass AcaiaSlim. I got great advice from my credit card company and I am in the process of disputing the charges. I also went to Fit Factory's website and found they have a link on their home page for unauthorized charges on your credit card. Perhaps they are a victim of this scam as well.

Ch
  7th of Jan, 2009
England, Durham
United Kingdom

I ordered the postage only free sample of acaiaslim only to find the next month further charges for porduct not ordered or received. A further charge from "www.fitfac.com" is a complete mystery to me

Bo
  9th of Jan, 2009

Purchased test product with no other obligation to purchase more product for $4.95. Two weeks after small bottle arrived I was charged on my credit card another $84.95 then a week later another $84.95 without agreeing to any other charges. No other producat ever arrived. Charges have put me over in my checking account and I have another $60 in over draft charges as well. Does anyone have any information on this company (since product is delivered without any additional paper work) so I can try and recoup my money?
BL

Sa
  15th of Jan, 2009
DRI Acaiaslim - doesn't work
DRI AcaiaSlim
3018 Illinois Avenue
Baltimore
Maryland

I ordered this off the internet for a fee of $4.95 for a trial. Well imagine my surprise when I saw not one but 2 withdrawals on my bank statement for $79.95 each! I have tried to cancel this via email and telephone, as the product is not working for me, but I have yet to rec'v a response. I hope you can help me cancel this so no more money comes out of my bank acct.

Sincerely,

Sandy Howard

Pi
DRI Acaiaslim - unauthorized charges/charged for free sample also
DRI AcaiaSlim
3207 James Place
Greensboro
North Carolina

I ordered a free sample which required paying $4.95 for shipping. My credit card was charged $79.95 twice! I had even returned the product.
Trying to reach them was also not an easy task. You are left holding for 10 + minutes. I did manage to get through and receive a confirmation number for my cancellation request. Hopefully, this will take care of it.

I felt totally mislead by the "free trial", pay for shipping advertisement.

Then you are automatically enrolled into the "Fit Factory" for an additional charge of $29.95 each month. Naturally, you have to cancel this separately, even though the enrollment was automatic.

This information must have been in the really fine print.

Gr
  20th of Jan, 2009

Beware! Fit Factory, Fit-Fac.com selling Acaipure and the Colon Cleanse MD, Diet Offer Store, Supplemen Nevada Free Trial Ad on Fox News about the Oprah diet, Health Page SCAM. Two Products from Florida but billed from Nevada & Utah.
Today 1/20/09 - I called Fit factory 1-866-407-1022 which was a bad #, but my Credit Card Co gave me 1(800)660-8489 and they gave me Acaipure, Ph # 1(888)692-8352 which is Dynamic Health Products Inc. 12399 Belcher Rd. South, Suite 140 Largo Fl 33773. They stated that they are not associated with Fit Factory anymore. If I send them the sample back I received I will not be charged for the item. The free sample was not free but only a trial time to try it. The Rep at least sounded nice on the phone, but we will see. She said she would also refund my shipping charge. I thought I was getting free samples to try as everyone else was led to believe by the ads. Acaipure charged me $4.95 shipping on 12/24 and Fit factory charged me $29.95 & $1.17 Total $31.12 on 1/15/09. It would be nice to know if the Acaipure product was ok. I’ve bought Herbs on line like through Amazon before that was hard to get locally, but to be safe I am sending the Acaipure back. It is too bad they got hooked up with Fit Factory – if they are Legit.
Colon Cleanse Md product trial sample with only a couple of pills in it arrived the end of the 1st week in January and a full bottle arrived a week later. I was charged $3.95 by Diet Offer Store on 12/24/08 – 1(877)859-0952 UT and I was charged $89.31 from Supplemen Las Vegas Nevada on 1/7/09 1(877)281-9434. I talked to Anne P @ the Supplemen # 1(877)281-9434 about the Colon Cleanse, I asked her to remove me from any auto billing, I did not agree to this and I also asked her to give me a address to return the unauthorized item. She gave me as a address: Fulfillment Center 4650 SW 51st St, Suite 711 Davie Fl 33314 which just happens to be Colon Cleanse MD’s address too. But they have in the out of state listed ph # (801) 208-7485‎. Note a reverse Phone # Look-up shows that the ph # is to Creative Edge Marketing. PO Box 1159 Sandy, Ut 84091. Intelus lists this Ph # as Midvale Ut. Area.
I have put the January charges on dispute as they were not authorized. Even though I misunderstood or was misled about a receiving a trial sample, which was to all of them a trial period I did not dispute the shipping charges even though I should. I hope this info helps

Ta
  20th of Jan, 2009

My debit card charged twice for the acai noni which i didn't expect and authorize to make this. The first acai noni, as i thought it will only charge for handling which costs 5.95 but then they charged it for full price and this is for trial use. The second acai noni came without my order and that they charge me again so 79.95 for two times and then 29.95. This is not so fair and i want to return the second acai noni cause when i used the first one, i have problems with digestive system so it doesn't work for me.

I wonder if we can get our money back that we've been charged without our permission

Re
  22nd of Jan, 2009

My credit card also has been charged, they sneakily DO NOT PUT the billing statement inside of the package of Acaia slim bottle, resulting in not knowing the exhorbitant CHARGES that will be charged to our credit card~!!!

Ma
  31st of Jan, 2009
DRI Acaiaslim - unauthorized charges

I have called them repeatedly and there was another charge on our account again this month. I have told them to take it off and they there is no record of a charge. DON"T BUY THIS STUFF! I don't care if Oprah endorses it or not!

Ma
  2nd of Feb, 2009
dri acaiaslim
Minnesota
Phone: 8773170189
acaialim.com

i ordered a ! tiral and had to pay shipping, they started sending and charging for unoreder and unwanted products. I was billed 79.95 on my cred card, i was diag w/ cancer in dec so never used the trial, but never signed for any membership, i called they were rude and said the ones I sent back would mayber be credited in a few months, unacceptable. help, This looks like the way they do business, please give me guidaance on this, I kept copies of envelopes I sent back.. I will be contacting my cc comp and bbb asap, I am starting chemo tomaroow, so this is really a pain. can you help contact me @ 315 468 5404

Te
  5th of Feb, 2009
MBM&F-Acaiaslim
Draper
Utah
Phone: 1 877 317-0189

I was offered a free trail. a month later I was billed 79.95 plus I was billed from fit.fac .com. Who can I report this to so that no one else is scammed? I am embarrassed