Drgrab Malaysia / Delay delivery, no, refund no feedback

May 27, 2015
DrGrab Malaysia
I was made a purchase at DrGrab Malaysia on 28/4/2015 order MY3689 n I pay the postage fees for express post (7-12working days), already more than 12 working days I still no received it & i have email them almost everyday but they seldom reply, finally my parcel received on 22/5/2015, and i direct email them regarding of my refund of the postage fees as they promise but they never my mail & totally no respond on the refund. my sister make a purchase few days later from the date i purchase and same she haven't received the parcel until now & the tracking no they provide unable to search. This company totally make E-Shopping a shame. Kindly do advise any of your family member don't buy from this crab company.

Drgrab Malaysia

N  29th of May, 2015 by
They don't have the stock at hand that is why the posting is delayed. Sitll you are lucky you get your stuff, pay RM3k+ to unknown website very risky.
N  29th of May, 2015 by
Thanks for the warning!!
A  19th of Aug, 2015 by
halo.yes, i have a order some things is drgrab in online, but when I received the part, is wrongly, different for my order things, mean not match, my order number is ( MY 7647 AND MY 7648 )three clothing, but I received is (one man hand bag, one t-shirt, and one kid toy, so now how to solve it the problem now...please let me know, MY EMAIL IS popeye6841@yahoo.com, my contact number is 012-2584547, but how can I order the part, your given to me other part totally wrong and no match for me, and now I need to contact to who person to incharges
A  3rd of Oct, 2015 by
I ordered and didn't receive the goods. Made a complain and the customer service asked me to wait for a few more days, but the cycle went round and round, few rounds of asking me to wait a few more days, the so called "re-delivery" never arrived. I asked for a refund and they never responded again!!