Drew Alia The Foreclosure Law center / Scammed out of $3,000

1 1518 Walnut Street, Suite 1506Philadelphia, PA, United States
Phone: 888-529-0360

I paid the Foreclosure Law Center or also known as The Alia Law Group and GMK Solutions $3, 000 for a mortgage modification. They promised me a modification and it would take 4 to 10 months to get done. I waited 11 months since I hired them in August of 2011 and my sale date was scheduled for September 7, 2012. There is a program in Berks County Pennsylvania where I live through the neighborhood housing services that postpones your sale date and tries to work out a modification with your lender, it's free. When I asked Drew Alia if this program could help me he said it was a SCAM, I should be fine and we are much more qualified then any state or government agencies. Well, I took Drew Alia's advice and now it's too late to be accepted into the program because the foreclosure is in the execution stage. The neighborhood housing services said I needed a court ordered petition to be accepted into the program because of it being in the execution stage of the foreclosure process. I then asked Naomi Catchings to file the petition to the court of common pleas of Berks county but was too stupid to understand what I was asking. She said that the petition needed to be filed to the mortgage company not to the court of common pleas. If I would have listened to her I would have already lost my home. I ended up having to hire another attorney to file the petition to get me into the program. I asked Drew Alia for a refund and he asked me why are you trying to rob me? This company is very unproffesional, rude, and has terrible communication skills. I would call there office 30 times for an update and get 1 email back. Naomi Catchings will never call you back and everybody in that company will lie to you to get your money. I've personally never been threatened by them but it was probably because I wouldn't let Drew Alia get a word in when he called my house after I reported him to the BBB, FTC, and the attorney generals office. These people will eventually pay for their crimes because that's just what they are criminals!

La