Comments

• Ju
      17th of Dec, 2010

The dress arrived 10 minutes ago in the mail. I can't believe how gorgeous it is. I am beyond satisfied with the quality of the dress. I thank dresstimes.com immensly for the super quick service and perfection in the product.

• El
      20th of Dec, 2010

I got the dress today from dresstimes.com . It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love it! the guys did a great job and I wanted to recommend to everyone. It fits perfectly and looks exactly like the picture! I am so pleased!More than I expected!!!

• Be
      27th of Dec, 2010

I'm writing my review, simply because this website has had its good and bad reviews. I'm writing a VERY positive review because i DID get my dress from DressTimes.com and they were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with. They also got back to me within 24 hours with answers to any questions, and even sent me samples of colors to make sure the color I was asking for matched my bridesmaids.
    My dress was absolutely AMAZING. Lighter weight than the designer gown that i tried on, and at fraction of the cost. Who wouldnt right? I got nothing but positive feedback from everyone who just LOVED my gown. If you'd like to see pictures of me in my gown, find me on FaceBook, underscreen name MisplacedDreamer.
    I'm a real person, who had an excellent experience with DressTimes.com and I would ABSOLUTELY refer them to friends and family. In fact, I'm helping my sister-in-law now pick out her dress. and we will be ordering from this site.
    We also ordered the crinoline slip that goes underneath, 2 ring bearer pillows, the shaw and a garment back and my pricing was still cheaper than the gown itself from the original designer. Everything was perfect and new as promised.