[Resolved] DressLily.com — very disappointed
About two months ago I ordered a dress for my daughter from DressLily. Several days ago I received a message from them saying that the dress I had ordered was now out of stock, so they cancelled my ordered and promised to give me a refund. This company is ridiculous, the lack of responsibility is absolutely terrible! Their customer service is unprofessional. Today I was pleased to find that they have refunded my money, so at least they are honest. But my daughter really wanted the dress for a special event, and she is very disappointed!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
DressLily.com Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2016
Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.
You can contact us if you have any issues.
Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/
We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.
Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
Dresslily Customer Service
More DressLily.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - don't order from them 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - customer service phone numbers 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - I want my money back!! 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - money taken out of bank account, no merchandise
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - pretty much a scam
- Dress lilly - order not received
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - ridiculous
- [Resolved] DressLily - horrible products and service.
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - they are disgusting!
- DressLily.com - stair stickers