[Resolved] DressLily.comvery bad company.

L Feb 17, 2016

DressLily took my money very fast. When I received my order I was super disappointed and mad, because they sent be garbage! Things I got looked nothing like the pictures on their website. I immediately contacted customer service and demanded a refund! These guys refused to give me my money back. So I contacted PayPal and we are fighting with them for months now! I'm so sick and tired of it! They offered me only a store credit, which I don't need, because I'll never order more Chinese junk from them! I got angry and threw the products in the trash! I also reported them to BBB. If you've read this and are still want to order something from DressLily, you're a fool! Avoid!

• Resolution Statement

• DressLily.com Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2016

Dear Linda
    Thank you so much for your important feedback.
    We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.
    Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.
    Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
    We will help you to solve your issue after we checked the detail information.
    Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!
    Yours Sincerely