[Resolved] DressLily.com / totally disappointed!
I made an order and purchased three items from DressLily website. After several weeks of waiting I decided to contact their customer service to ask what was going on with my order. The next day I got a message from them and they said that I would have to wait another two months, because tings I ordered were out of stock. Then I asked them to cancel my order. Several days later I received an email stating they could not cancel because my things were already shipped. At first they said my items were no longer in stock, that I have to wait few more months, and when I asked for a refund they said my things were shipped! What's wrong with these people? I will not order from this website ever again!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
DressLily.com Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016
Thank you so much for your important feedback.
I am sorry to tell you that we can not find you order according to your name.
Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? We would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.
You can contact us if you have any issues.
Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/
Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!
Dresslily Customer Service
More DressLily.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - don't order from them 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - customer service phone numbers 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - I want my money back!! 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - money taken out of bank account, no merchandise
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - pretty much a scam
- Dress lilly - order not received
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - very disappointed
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - ridiculous
- [Resolved] DressLily - horrible products and service.
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - they are disgusting!