[Resolved] DressLily.com — ridiculous
I ordered four cute sweaters from DressLily a while ago. My order finally arrived three days ago and I was very disappointed when I opened the package. Quality was extremely poor and sweaters looked like garbage. I tried to leave a review on each item on their website, but none was posted. Their website is full of positive reviews which are obviously fake and probably written by their employees. These reviews misleads unsuspecting customers. It is also very hard to communicate with them, because their English is very poor. Responses are written half Chinese half English and don't make sense.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
DressLily.com Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2016
Thank you so much for your important feedback.
We are really sorry that you are not satisfied with the items you received.
We will try our bets to improve our service.
I am sorry to tell you that we cannot find your order according to yoru ame.
You can offer us your email address and order number.
We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.
This is the link to contact us: http://support.dresslily.com/
Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!
Dresslily Customer Service
More DressLily.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - don't order from them 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - customer service phone numbers 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - I want my money back!! 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - money taken out of bank account, no merchandise
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - pretty much a scam
- Dress lilly - order not received
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - very disappointed
- [Resolved] DressLily - horrible products and service.
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - they are disgusting!
- DressLily.com - stair stickers