[Resolved] DressLily.com — defective item
I purchased a shirt from dresslily and the shirt I received had an obvious defect which made it unwearable. There was a huge hole! I immediately contacted customer service and submitted a claim including pictures of the defect. Few days later I got a message from them and they told that I have to send the shirt back. The shipping charges far exceeded the original price of the item. Because it took almost two months to receive it I decided not to bother with the returning. Don't do business with dresslily. Save your money!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
DressLily.com Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016
Dear Grace Minka
Thank you for your feedback.
We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.
We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.
Please offer us valid order number or email dress so that we could contact you to check it for you.
Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
Thanks for your support and kind understanding.
Dresslily Customer Service
More DressLily.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - don't order from them 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - customer service phone numbers 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - I want my money back!! 
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - money taken out of bank account, no merchandise
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - pretty much a scam
- Dress lilly - order not received
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - very disappointed
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - ridiculous
- [Resolved] DressLily - horrible products and service.
- [Resolved] DressLily.com - they are disgusting!