[Resolved] DressLily.comdefective item

I purchased a shirt from dresslily and the shirt I received had an obvious defect which made it unwearable. There was a huge hole! I immediately contacted customer service and submitted a claim including pictures of the defect. Few days later I got a message from them and they told that I have to send the shirt back. The shipping charges far exceeded the original price of the item. Because it took almost two months to receive it I decided not to bother with the returning. Don't do business with dresslily. Save your money!

• Resolution statement

• DressLily.com Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016

Dear Grace Minka
    Thank you for your feedback.
    We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.
    We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.
    Please offer us valid order number or email dress so that we could contact you to check it for you.
    Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
    Thanks for your support and kind understanding.
    Yours Sincerely