[Resolved] DressLilyhorrible products and service.

M Jan 27, 2016

I bought a sweater back in October. I knew that company was located in China and that the sizes usually run small so I ordered a bigger size. I finally received the sweater several weeks later! Shipping was slow, but I was glad that I received something. When I opened the package there was something very small and tiny. So I contacted DressLily customer care and tried to exchange it for a larger size. They asked me to send them pictures. I did as they said but was told that they couldn't receive my photos because they were to large. I continued to try and figure out a way to get the pictures through. They said that they can offer me only two solution options. One was return the sweater back to China at my expense and the second one was a store credit. Both solutions were ridiculous. Return shipping was extremely expensive and I also refused to accept their store credit. This company is horrible! I'm still waiting for my refund even though they never offered it.

• Resolution Statement

• DressLily.com Customer Care's Response · May 10, 2016

Dear Monica Jody,
    Thank you so much for your important feedback.
    We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.
    Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.
    Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
    We will help you to solve your issue after we checked the detail information.
    Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!
    Yours Sincerely